Ducato 8 radio

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
The radio on my Ducato 8 does not produce any sound, it stopped working following a service, I didn't notice as I mainly use apple play for music, radio and maps etc. The speakers are working as apple music plays fine as does BBC sounds etc. If I put the Ducato radio on, I hear nothing on DAB nor FM and I get a crackle of MW. Any ideas where to start looking

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The radio on my Ducato 8 does not produce any sound, it stopped working following a service, I didn't notice as I mainly use apple play for music, radio and maps etc. The speakers are working as apple music plays fine as does BBC sounds etc. If I put the Ducato radio on, I hear nothing on DAB nor FM and I get a crackle of MW. Any ideas where to start looking
Is the aerial connected properly?

OP
OP
D
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Is the aerial connected properly?
Thanks, it does sound like the most obvious issue (no pun intended), not keen on taking dash to bits to get to it so will ring service centre first to see if they had any reason to tinker around there

OP
OP
D
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Try resetting the DAB stations.
Will give it a go next time I am at the van, although the FM and MW are not producing sound either so guessing aerial is at fault somewhere along the line

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back