Driving to Benidorm (5 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
I would like to go to Benidorm from Portsmouth possibly in next couple of months. I am now on my own with a camper van and would like to follow someone down as not to be alone. Also same on way back after the allowed time. Thanks

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Lots of people drive down through France on here, it was out first time 2 yeas ago and received a lot of help and encouragement from many on here, Iā€™m sure someone with more experience will be along soon and be able to help youšŸ‘

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
WE're heading to Vila Joiosa in February but we are crossing Portsmouth to Caen (Ouistreham) then driving to there via Berriozar (And possibly Zaragoza) then the decision is do we stop or not around Valencia before driving to Vila Joiosa then after 2 months a couple of weeks rece to Portugal before going back via Santander
Hope that you find someone to convoy with

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I would like to go to Benidorm from Portsmouth possibly in next couple of months. I am now on my own with a camper van and would like to follow someone down as not to be alone. Also same on way back after the allowed time. Thanks
Don't be afraid to go on your own, the roads are long and straight and sometimes empty, the Aires are easy to find even without sat nav there is plenty of Aire De Camping car signs. Just set Google navigation to the next stop avoiding toll roads and you can't go wrong.

In spain now it's even easier, all the toll roads down to Benidorm are now free so set the cruise control sit back and relax šŸ„°

We are always here for you if you have any problem šŸ¤—

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
There are a few funsters going down to Beni from December to January and coming back March.
There are a mixture of departure ports.
Folkestone to Calais via the tunnel. Newhaven Dieppe .ferry and Portsmouth to Santander. Ferry.
Lots of funsters by a variety of routes. All reasonably straight forward.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
There are a few funsters going down to Beni from December to January and coming back March.
There are a mixture of departure ports.
Folkestone to Calais via the tunnel. Newhaven Dieppe .ferry and Portsmouth to Santander. Ferry.
Lots of funsters by a variety of routes. All reasonably straight forward.
This year we are driving down . Crossing on the. Tunnel on 15th December.

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
We are travelling down through France ,crossing via the tunnel Sept 20th.We are not going straight to Spain as we will be sauntering through France first.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back