Double skillet cooking ideas

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I haven't got, and never had, any of this lithium stuff so, for the past 50yrs I have made do with a large cast iron hot plate griddle and slow cooker and when I'm on EHU, I'm just getting to grips with a Romesca.

I find, with a little ingenuity, I can do most things on the hotplate from a steak stir fry to a poached egg.

All one needs is practice. 👍
I take the same approach. I have a lovely cast iron griddle pan, with lid. This cooks most meat, fish or veg perfectly. Also excellent for part-baked bread and pizzas.
In addition, I have a good-quality wok and a couple of saucepans.
1000007378.jpg
1000007374.jpg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I take the same approach. I have a lovely cast iron griddle pan, with lid. This cooks most meat, fish or veg perfectly. Also excellent for part-baked bread and pizzas.
In addition, I have a good-quality wok and a couple of saucepans.
View attachment 970040View attachment 970041

Exactly BUT my large cast iron plate is dead flat so I can do everything including making pitta bread which is normally filled with the previous cooked food.

I probably wrong but, with the ridges, I find them very restricting food wise but I, I took like the idea of taking my big wok but there's not enough room in the van for both it and the CI plate.
We all have to compromise! 😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Back