Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have a middle-aged couple here who have been here a week and not drawn their curtains yet, the only time I see them is when they step out to meet other couples who visit them, every evening from around 6pm when they shake hands outside the van to 11pm when they hug and say their goodbyes. Never the same couple twice!

Not seen the van moving but it is on steadies. I'm convinced they are a Donald and Jaqueline tribute act and I should tell them to bugger off, or charge extra for guests. Siân is telling me to mind my own business. What would you do?

1721069937696.png

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Newton Abbot, UK
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
How long are they booked for? You could ask them for a review. I wonder if they’ll be back? Is the van MOT’d and insured? You could go through the rubbish for clues. Perhaps they are vegetarians or vegans? 🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Throw your keys on the table ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I have a middle-aged couple here who have been here a week and not drawn their curtains yet, the only time I see them is when they step out to meet other couples who visit them, every evening from around 6pm when they shake hands outside the van to 11pm when they hug and say their goodbyes. Never the same couple twice!

Not seen the van moving but it is on steadies. I'm convinced they are a Donald and Jaqueline tribute act and I should tell them to bugger off, or charge extra for guests. Siân is telling me to mind my own business. What would you do?

View attachment 923546
Who were/are, Donald & Jaqueline?

I've led a very sheltered life! 😄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• Thanks
Reactions: JJ
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
You could go over sometime between 6pm and 11pm, knock on the door and ask them if they are interested in joining a FUN motorhome club while winking at them.

You'll either get invited in or have a couple of new members !
Ideal place for some of the new graffiti stickers? 😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back