Does anyone want my domain name before I let it go? fulltiming.info (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I am going to move my blog to my personal domain as I don't really do much with it any more.
Does anyone want the domain before it expires and possibly gets taken by someone else?
I can also provide hosting for it if required.

fulltiming.info

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
interestin g !

Maybe yes
Will have to be quick as it expires in 7 days.

The ONLY cost, will be the registrar transfer fee but that also renews it for one year which you would have to do anyway.
I will not be trying to make any money off this if it goes to a member of fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Will have to be quick as it expires in 7 days.

The ONLY cost, will be the registrar transfer fee but that also renews it for one year which you would have to do anyway.
I will not be trying to make any money off this if it goes to a member of fun.
I've also posted the details on Northernraiders thread as he probably can't see it on here.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Why can’t he see it??
Cause he was a naughty boy and metaphorically pulled too many pony tails previously so isn't allowed into the 'playroom' anymore ...

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I wonder if Wissel would be interested?

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
interestin g !

Maybe yes
If you or any one else is interested it expires this friday. You need to get the transfer process started wednesday if you want it.
After that, there will be a renewal fee AND a transfer fee. But 30 days later it may get snapped up before general release in 45 days.

I will be sad to see it go as I have had it quite some time (15 years this friday at it happens)

Just a thought. A long registered domain also has reputation bonuses. Long standing domains are generally more trusted than newly registered ones.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks

I am not sure what I could do with it at this moment in time. or what use I could make of it grommet
ok, No problems (y)

I am sad to be letting it go, and would have loved a fun member to have taken it on. But I am sure it will get snagged up when it goes public in 45 days.
I let fulltiming.co.uk go last year and it was snapped up by Media Elite Holding Ltd but they have done nothing with it.

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
We are trying to persuade ianthebuilder to write a blog as we enjoy his stories, but he's fulltime in Thailand at the moment, and deffo not riding a Motorhome there!!!!

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Am I too late ?
No. But give me a PM with your phone number and I will phone you at a reasonable hour tomorrow. Need to do it quick. Thursday really is pushing it.
We need to initiate the transfer process tomorrow at the latest other wise it is not likely to succeed in time.

I have had a few beers tonight and just heading to bed. If you want to give the best chance of a successful transfer open a 123-reg account ready. It will be a transfer across rather than a transfer to another provider.

If you have a 123-reg account it will cost ÂŁ22.99 to transfer AND renew for one year. That fee is paid to them not me. I am not trying to make any money off this. If you can find another provider who "RENEWS" at a cheaper price you can use them but that is an inter registrar transfer and you really should give it 3 days.

Either way if it fails you should get your money back.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
EuroTrotters

This is why I need to know.

1705524405332.png

I have turned off the transfer lock. The process is different depending on if it is to another 123 account or to another registrar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back