Diabetes (9 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
In case nobody notices my post on this subject, please look on the Motorhome Fun Diabetes Group forum 👍
Only available to view to those have registered to join the Diabetes group.
I'm not a member.

However as my wife has been a Type 1 for over 40 years, I have built up a fair bit of knowledge and experience, albeit from the outside.

So if it's a general type of question, perhaps put it here, there are probably a lot of other partners here who may be able to assist.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Purrfecttune
Oct 17, 2021
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since September 2020
Thanks Brains, I thought that anybody could easily view my post, so here it is again:

For the last 4-5 years every blood test has shown my levels either unchanged or slightly higher which has led to more and more medication and I am currently on 9 pills a day (Type 2).

Earlier this year was no exception and I was advised that I now needed to consider injections 😟

In the meantime, I have discovered the huge array of health benefits that eating green chilli’s offers, including reducing diabetes.

So, since early July I have eaten 2-3 chilli’s most days. Two weeks ago I had a blood test and for the first time IN YEARS, my levels had reduced. Not only that, but by a significant amount, nearly 10%!

I have changed absolutely nothing else in my diet and still eat a number of things that I shouldn’t (in moderation). I have not physically added sugar to anything for many years but do understand that there is sugar in many thing’s already, sweet and savoury.

The trouble is, since starting the medication, the weight dropped off. I was originally just over 16 stone and no matter what or how much I eat, I have been a consistent 14 stone for the last few years, so not a great incentive to give up the good stuff! (In the early days I did try strict diets but they did not seem to have any affect on the diabetes itself, either up or down, hence going back to eating the food I enjoy).

Please research ‘green chilli’s / diabetes’ and make your own mind up, you might be amazed, not only just for diabetes but also a lot of other health benefits.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back