Dethleffs tyre blowout - looking for a body/internal repairer in South East

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T 6767
We had a tyre blowout in our Dethleffs motorhome while travelling along the motorway in Spain. It caused quite a bit of damage to the underside of the motorhome and some inside cabinetry above the wheel arch. It's on the way back to the UK now and I'm looking around for a repairer that can sort it all out for me as an insurance job. Does anyone have any recommendations? We live in the South East.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
Different issue, but when i had a bodywork problem while on France/, I contacted the manufacturer Euromobil and ran it back to the factory.

Upvote 0

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
We had a tyre blowout in our Dethleffs motorhome while travelling along the motorway in Spain. It caused quite a bit of damage to the underside of the motorhome and some inside cabinetry above the wheel arch. It's on the way back to the UK now and I'm looking around for a repairer that can sort it all out for me as an insurance job. Does anyone have any recommendations? We live in the South East.
Reliance near chichester

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
Happened to a mate couple of months ago. His is being sorted somewhere in Dover area. I will find out and let you know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
My friend has just taken his MH to A.B.Crush Five Oaks Business Park CT4 6RY tel. 01304 830383. He lost the floor of his bathroom! A couple of chaps working there actually used to work as MH builders. Came recommended by Choose Leisure. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back