Jul

Rally Craft and Chat. Updates. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
As well as the Chinese Auction mentioned, we are hoping to have a film night and a fun quiz. Really hoping to get a cosy firepit in too. Can't beat a firepit and Brian makes a really good one.
Don't forget to pay your deposits please. The deadline has passed. Its not long until the final payment is due. Any queries, please contact me. X x

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Latest on entertainment.
We have the option of a film night and a music night and there are plans to do a quiz and/ or charity bingo.
Don't forget the Chinese Auction. There are some garden wall ornaments and lights in Aldi this week and some craft sets if you're stuck for a gift. All undernour 6 pound limit. Just bring a wrapped gift for each person taking part and let the fun begin. 🤣🤣🤣
Any questions. Please contact me.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The rally clashes with the recently announced General Election, so remember to organise a postal vote. :smiley:

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Hi Gillian can i book please
Hi. You certainly can. I'll put you on my list, but as I'm away, I can't message bank details until mid week. Sorry about that. Its a bank I don't use much, so i don't bring the card camping with me. Be lovely to meet you. 🙂

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
I've set up a whattsapp group for updates for our meet. I've messaged everyone through Fun, whose number I don't have, to contact me. Please check your messages. There will be information ypu will need to know about any workshops and entertainment.
It's getting close now, and more exciting. Let's hope we have some sun, but we'll have fun anyway. X x

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Hello fellow crafters. If you haven't seen your message about joining the whattsapp group, can you have a quick look. I tend to put updates on there now.

I will need to know if you want a bacon butty or two on Sunday morning. £1.50 each and the profit goes to Cancer Research.

There is also an update about entertainment. The most important bit is to bring a wrapped item up to the value of £6 for the Chinese auction.
Partners included in this fun evening activity. Bring an item for each participant.

Gillian x x

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Update on craft workshops available

There will be two workshops available:
One is to make a gem wrapped necklace with Steph. Cost £5 to cover materials.

One to make a beaded Tibetan bookmark with Teresa. Cost is £3 for materials payable to Teresa.

There will be an opportunity to make a needle felted decoration.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Also, don't forget to let me know if you would like a bacon butty on the sunday: Cost is £1.50 with the profit going to charity.

You will need to let Helen know if you'd like to buy any hen or duck eggs. Price £1.50 a half dozen with 50p going to Air Ambulance.

If anyone still isn't on the whattsapp chat, please let me know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
If you are signed up to this rally please try and arrive before 8PM, we have some local road closures nearby which could result in a diversion.
If you have not visited the site on a previous occasion please look at directions on our website www.woodsidefield.co.uk

If you aren't signed up to the rally there are a few places remaining - come and join the fun!

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
If you are signed up to this rally please try and arrive before 8PM, we have some local road closures nearby which could result in a diversion.
If you have not visited the site on a previous occasion please look at directions on our website www.woodsidefield.co.uk

If you aren't signed up to the rally there are a few places remaining - come and join the fun!
Not long now. X

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017

Xje

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
If you are signed up to this rally please try and arrive before 8PM, we have some local road closures nearby which could result in a diversion. Please contact gillian763 if you are likely to be late as we might have to move the cones so you can get in.

A few places available - come and join the fun!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back