Consort Motorhomes: Money Where my Mouth is! (26 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Over the years, I've often praised Consort Motorhomes, a relatively young company based in Leeds. Consort was set up by Scot and Jane Naylor, the former owners of Vantage Motorhomes. What sets them apart is that they use their motorhomes regularly, and this shows in their design. These are truly motorhomes designed by motorhomers, as opposed to the norm these days--motorhomes designed by accountants!

I've mentioned in the past that if they made a fixed-bed version of their van, I'd buy one. (We hate making up beds.)

Here are a couple of my old posts on the subject:

Well, I've just read a press release about their Factory Open Week on the 22nd of October. Tucked away at the bottom of the release, it says, "New Fixed Bed Models on Display." I called Scot and asked for pictures, but he said I'd have to wait for the open day! All he would tell me was that the new fixed-bed model will be called the Consort Duet.

So, guess where I'll be on the 22nd? And, Sod's Law, I've just finished loading up my Fixed bed Adria Twin and got it exactly how I want it! For the sake of my wallet, I'm half hoping they'll be awful, but knowing their vans as I do, I bet they'll be fantastic.

If you intend to buy a PVC at the NEC in October, my advice is to hold off until you've seen what Scot and Jane have to offer the following week.

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
We are very much rear lounge layout people, but have always wondered why they didn’t at least offer a fixed bed option.
Looks like you will be the first to buy one then Jim👍

Jan 11, 2011
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Consort Reef 2
Exp
since 1990
Jim, If you buy one maybe you'll be able to negotiate a funster discount for the hab check as seems very expensive for a pvc👍

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We are 5 weeks into our tour of Romania and Bulgaria in our brand new Consort Oslo and we love it. Some of the worst roads in Europe including Transfagarasan and Shipka passes and nothing has shaken off. Build quality amazing. Just got to survive Serbia now!

It’s only money Jim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back