Considering Christmas in Italy

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dreamer
Thinking about going to Italy for Christmas, not sure where yet but probably no further south than Pompei. Any recommendations for a site for a few days around Christmas day would be appreciated.

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
I think I'd be looking on Google & camping apps to ensure that they'll actually be any sites open over Christmas - the amount of posts I've been seeing on Facebook European touring groups saying that people are struggling to find open sites even now in October

OP
OP
W
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dreamer
I think I'd be looking on Google & camping apps to ensure that they'll actually be any sites open over Christmas - the amount of posts I've been seeing on Facebook European touring groups saying that people are struggling to find open sites even now in October
Thanks, yeah there don't seem to be an abundance. Hoping someone can recommend a gem to two!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 1992
What about HU, Camping in Town’ Florence for a few days. Probably ridiculously expensive though? Great location

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We like this one very easy to get to Venice by bus and water taxi, but for the life of me I can't see if it's open at Christmas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.