Clamped!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
This morning I drove my car into Home Bargains car park in Shrewsbury. I noticed that there was a Swift Mh parked which had all it's blinds closed. I thought to myself, surely it's not been there all night?
I drove round the car park and noticed that it had a huge yellow clamp on the front driver's side wheel, on it was written DVLA and on the windscreen was an 18 x 18 inch sticker with the words, 'Untaxed Vehicle'.
We came out of the shop 40 minutes later, the clamp was gone and the driver was struggling to get the sticker off. :whistle2:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
This morning I drove my car into Home Bargains car park in Shrewsbury. I noticed that there was a Swift Mh parked which had all it's blinds closed. I thought to myself, surely it's not been there all night?
I drove round the car park and noticed that it had a huge yellow clamp on the front driver's side wheel, on it was written DVLA and on the windscreen was an 18 x 18 inch sticker with the words, 'Untaxed Vehicle'.
We came out of the shop 40 minutes later, the clamp was gone and the driver was struggling to get the sticker off. :whistle2:
Can you get battery angle grinders in Home Bargains? Asking for a friend…..

OP
OP
Wee Bold Davy
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
the DVLA are doing home visits?
I've seen their transit van driving around that car park twice before and dealing with untaxed vehicles. I've also seen them visiting a neighbour and checking all 3 of his vehicles for red diesel. It was no secret locally that he was using it :whistle2:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Last one in my street got caught by customs and excise using the pink stuff .police , recovery truck and the car has never been seen again .....

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 70
Exp
The only time i used red diesel was in our old transit camper, when i ran out, driving across the camargue, a woman on a farm nearby was kind enough to go and get a litre bottle full of red to get us to the nearest garage. She wouldn't take any money either.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back