Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
This reminds me of a site in France when someone's lead was about 4 inches short of the bollard and he had to move his van, eh Just smiffy :giggler:

And I swore you to secrecy Helen…😱 how dare you suggest I’m falling short…🤷🏼‍♂️ I will now have to beat you with bottles of wine/Gin next time we meet….🍷

Which incidentally has been too long, must meet up I soon..🍻

M50

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2017
Derby
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2010
Should have stayed here they wouldn’t have known which one to unplug 🤪🤪
b5d3b1f3-1def-4615-8c7c-721c903c63d7.jpeg

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
Only negative thing about our day yesterday in Aix was that when we returned back to the site, we found our hook-up cable wound up next to our van. A new arrival van next to us had plugged their lead into our socket.

To say we were a bit peeved was an understatement and we had to wait two hours before the new van’s occupants returned. We confronted them and it turns out that they saw only the two 16A euro type sockets, both of which were in use. They didn’t spot under hinged white covers, two 2-pin sockets. When we pointed them out, they admitted they had the correct adaptor. Whether or not they had the correct adaptor or not or indeed if there were only two sockets, the wrong thing to do was to just unplug our lead and plug their lead in. They made no attempt to contact reception who could have told them that each bourne had 4 sockets. The wife was contrite and apologised but the husband just shrugged.

In the event our fridge, being closed, meant that everything remained frozen in the freezer and cold enough in the fridge, so no actual harm done. But definitely annoying to encounter such selfish, anti-social behaviour.

Let the tyres down

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 27, 2016
Notts
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
We pulled on to an Aires in France a few weeks back, there were 8 official MH spaces and about 30 MHs in the car park.
We arrived just as some one was leaving an official spot so pulled into it.
Electric was free but all the points were taken by the none official occupants. :rolleyes: And lonnnnng leads.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back