EastAngler

Free Member
Apr 23, 2019
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 1993
Exp
Hi - Anybody have any experience of using a cheap E-bay sourced camera as a permanent rear view - ?

Seller has said it's OK to use it in permanent rear view mode, but what wire would I need to connect live feed to?

Thanks

wotme

Free Member
Sep 26, 2018
new forest
Funster No
MH
Sold it!
Exp
I'm a newbie
The only problem I've found with mine, which came already fitted, is the screen fogs up occasionally when the sun hits the camera lens , apart from that its great, already saved what could have been expensive bumps.

Upvote 0

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
The rear camera simply wires to the reversing light and there's already a camera installed so should be and easy rip out and rewire.

I think with a digital wireless system as opposed to an analogue one the chances of interference is greatly reduced. Fogging every now and again may still be an issue as with any system exposed to the elements.

Thanks(y)

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2018
Beautiful North Wales border
Funster No
MH
Carado T449
Exp
Since 2015
If anyone can make use of a Waeco M7LS 7” dashboard monitor, I have one going spare. It’s the model that can take 2 channels/camera inputs. It was dealer installed 12 months ago, so as new. It comes with the adjustable dashboard mount.

Happy to post it to anyone who can make use of it, in return for a small donation to my favourite charity - Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital Charity. http://www.lhchcharity.org.uk/

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back