Chausson 628eb water tank leak ? (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
chasson
Hi I’m new to motorhomes please can someone help me, I’ve filled my tank up come to use it and no water in it lights showing empty on the board, what could it be please thank you in advance

Jul 6, 2018
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
burstner brevio t640
Exp
Since 2010
I would think it will be the boiler frost protection valve that’s open. On my Burstner the valve is near the boiler. You can test to see if it is this, fill with water again and look underneath van, if you are dropping water the valve is open. Reset and all should be good

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hi I’m new to motorhomes please can someone help me, I’ve filled my tank up come to use it and no water in it lights showing empty on the board, what could it be please thank you in advance

If you have a leak then you will have signs of a leak either in your MH or under it.
Do you have water running from your taps, if so then it will likely be your readout for your water that is at fault and these readouts are notorious for being inaccurate. If no water from your taps, then add some water to your tank and observe if you have any water dripping or running out from under your MH.
Another thing to check is, has your boiler water dump valve opened to release the water due to cold weather.
The valve should be near your hot water tank and look something like either of these.

1714802399656.png

1714802418737.png

OP
OP
H
May 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
chasson
I would think it will be the boiler frost protection valve that’s open. On my Burstner the valve is near the boiler. You can test to see if it is this, fill with water again and look underneath van, if you are dropping water the valve is open. Reset and all should be good
Thank you I will try this 🙏😊
If you have a leak then you will have signs of a leak either in your MH or under it.
Do you have water running from your taps, if so then it will likely be your readout for your water that is at fault and these readouts are notorious for being inaccurate. If no water from your taps, then add some water to your tank and observe if you have any water dripping or running out from under your MH.
Another thing to check is, has your boiler water dump valve opened to release the water due to cold weather.
The valve should be near your hot water tank and look something like either of these.

View attachment 893037

View attachment 893039
thank you will try this 🙏😊

OP
OP
H
May 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
chasson
Is this it ? Should the button be pressed in ?

IMG_6133.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back