Celebrating 17 Years of MotorhomeFun! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Happy Belated Birthday wishes , we have been members since Mar 09 and have been helped many times from its members over the years, all the rallies and events that you and Sian also funsters have run have always been enjoyable and extra special thanx to you both during Covid lockdown for all your help, looking forward to many more years !

John n Kath xx

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Happy Birthday MHF, loads of thanks to Jim and Sian for all you have done and continue to do for the Fun community.

I am just a youngster in MHF years (6 years and counting), but I found the site and had joined before I realised my brother and SIL (meanders ) had been members for several years beforehand. I tend to 'lurk' quite a lot on several threads, where I find huge amounts of sage advice, and also large amounts of differing opinions which cause interesting and often hilarious 'discussions'.

Here's looking forward to the 'Fun' future.

Last edited:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done Jim and Sian, it’s been a pleasure to meet so many nice people including you two of course, and attend so many different events where the order of the day was much jollity and merriment normally involving food, drink, music and shenanigans. I have been a naked wine waiter, a hippy, a Goth, a rock star and an idiot, and many other things, but mainly an idiot though!:dance2: I have had things fixed, fixed the odd thing myself, dressed up, dressed down, been to cocktail parties, steam rallies, vintage car rallies and sex parties! long may it continue:drinks::hugs::drinks:

P.s. I never got invited to the sex parties, kept getting my own keys back !:eek:(y)

Nov 2, 2022
Cumbria, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T65 de
Exp
Too long
Many congratulations on setting up this great forum! Can’t believe you have been there for 17 years, and many more yet to come !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Smokaijo

LIFE MEMBER
May 15, 2023
Guildford, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 679
Exp
My partner & I are newbies and have a fully adapted motorhome for myself with my electric wheelchair
Dear Funsters,

Today marks our 17th birthday, those years have shot by, and I couldn't be prouder of how far we've come.

I'd to thank all of you for your contributions, advice, and stories have made MotorhomeFun the go-to place for motorhome enthusiasts across the UK. Whether you're a long-time member or new to the club, you’ve all played a part in making this community what it is.

Here's to many more years of adventures, friendships, and fun on the road.

Cheers, you've been Brilliant
I echo what others have said that thanks go to you and every thing you have done to make this successful x

Jul 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
swift Kon tiki 794 G
Whoo hoo 17 and I thought you were an old fart like me. Ya barely outa nappies. I’m 66 today and there’s no Sunday bus service in Cromer to use my bus pass on. Darn it.. Anyway hope you live long and prosper. Great site, great info.

Jul 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Many thanks Jim for the lifeline you you have created ! Congratulations

Jul 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Many thanks Jim for the lifeline you you have created ! Congratulations

Feb 24, 2022
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T620G
Exp
Actually start, 01/03/22
Dear Funsters,

Today marks our 17th birthday, those years have shot by, and I couldn't be prouder of how far we've come.

I'd to thank all of you for your contributions, advice, and stories have made MotorhomeFun the go-to place for motorhome enthusiasts across the UK. Whether you're a long-time member or new to the club, you’ve all played a part in making this community what it is.

No, You’re the brilliant one for doing all this!

Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
A very happy birthday to motorhome fun and all that run it ,its the best forum around and always telling other motorhomers about it ! Hoping to be a member for the foreseeable future ! Met some great folks and hope to meet a lot more ! Thanks a lot Jim 🙏. 🙏

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Dear Funsters,

You are brilliant for bringing it all together x

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Firstly a big Thank You to Sian for letting Jim spend too much time, over the years, running Fun. Thanks Jim for friendly forum. Our 12 years have gone in a flash but we have great memories and friends who are purely down to being fun members. As we get ready to go under the tunnel on Wednesday we know we will meet Funsters in France/ Germany who we haven’t met before. See you all in Dusseldorf perhaps ?
Cheers and Thanks again!
Bernie & Rona 😀

Sep 26, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Broadway
Exp
Since 2013
Dear Funsters,

Thank you Jim,
I couldn't agree more. Motorhome Fun is a great community for everyone involved.
👍👍👍

Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
Dear Funsters,

I've only been a member for 2 years as its our first moho....really enjoyed the chat and characters on here , but for me the main thing is the invaluable, funny , and expert help and advice I've received from many members...we've just returned from our 8 week trip abroad in our 5.8m bessacar..me ,the boss, and the dog..( two bosses ).what a laugh and great holiday , with some different experiences and weather...met some really nice, helpful people...I've religiously filled in my yearbook , so now we can sit back and have a good laugh , especially about the not si good at the time incidents..
Thank you to Jim and everyone who have helped me...I'm looking forward to more trips here and there....
If it stops raining...😤😤

Apr 25, 2023
Furness, UK
Funster No
MH
Between M'home :-(
Exp
Since the late 80's
Jim, it was an excellent idea to begin with and has proven its worth over the years. I find it an excellent resource and many folk who like to help if they can. THANKS :giggle:

Sep 24, 2018
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Lunar 5 Star
Exp
Since May2,000
Thank you Jim and Sain, I have had lots of help and advice from all the Funsters.
Long May it continue.

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Happy belated 17th Birthday MF and a big thank you to Jim and Sian for the hard work into making this a go to Forum for me and lots of people every day.
I joined in 2015 after buying my first motorhome and in 2016 joined 21 ladies at Lyndon Top for a meet. Who would have thought it here I still am. Made some lifelong friends and always been welcomed at each rally by everyone. Am even one of the Benidorm Snowbirds now.
So thank you to everyone who makes Fun work in such a brilliant way.

Fiddler

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 30, 2023
Staffordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 285
Exp
Since 2010, caravans before that(1978)
Thanks Jim, wish we’d found MHF much earlier, joining up is the best thing we did!

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Happy 17th Birthday.
We joined 2008 and have made many, many friends along the way. What fun we have had at so many rallies, and more to come, loads of useful advice, help and more importantly, support when we have needed it.
We loved sitting in our Toilet Tent at Haganap's Wrenbury meets greeting members and more recently Twin Lakes, France
Thank you Jim, Sian and all your helpers for such a great club. (y)
Graham, Jean & Benji

Sep 15, 2016
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
2015 Auto-Trail V600
Exp
8 years motohoming and counting
Happy birthday and thanks Jim for enabling such a useful resource. I’ve learned a fair bit from the membership during my time here and look forward to many more years of motorhome fun!

Mar 24, 2024
Church Leigh, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you Jim for all your hard work and as others have said MHF is a fantastic source of useful information and so much more.
It’s the only social media I do too and I must admit I still don’t know how to use it all properly 🤭 I am a little addicted though!
Hoping to meet some fellow Funsters in the future and am currently proudly displaying my Funster sticker on the windscreen of our new van! 4th night in it tonight, listening to the rain 😂😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back