Celebrating 17 Years of MotorhomeFun! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
MotorhomeFun has been all of the above, but has also been a genuine lifeline on several occasions over the years for Funsters in trouble. Unbelievable what some Funsters have done for others, very often whom they had never met. I've said it before, but this is a really special place. Thank you Jim, Sian and the family who let Jim do it. A huge thankyou too, to every Funster who has helped another when in need. I expect that's most, if not all the regulars.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Happy MHF anniversary - You can share the cake but I’m saving it till tomorrow!

IMG_6257.jpeg

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I’ve just looked and I think i’ve been a member for 6 of those 17 years, times fly’s as they say.

It’s been a good 6 years so here’s to the next 6 and hopefully a few more as well

Well done Jim & Sian and hopefully we’ll meet up and say hello one of these days

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
Congratulations Jim, Sian & family😀

I reckon that the advice I have received on here has saved me well over £1,000.00 so definitely worth the cost of a life membership👍🏻

Check in everyday at least once to do the quiz and see what’s going on and always enjoy the input of the funsters🤣

Here’s to another 17+ years 👏🏻

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Usually the first thing I look at in the morning. Great site .
Me too. A great source of entertainment. I have learned so much from the knowledgable members as well. Thanks for all your hard work Jim

• Thanks
Reactions: Jim

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Jim, congratulations. You’ve put 17 years of your life and hard work into making Fun the huge success it is.
We’ve enjoyed over 10 years of fantastic motorhoming and travels through you….cos I would have sold up within the first month if we hadn’t attended a fun meet!

We’ve made really solid important friendships too. Thank you.
So many adventures
So many Mis-adventures
But most of all so many laughs

All thanks to Jim, MHF and two chairs! :rofl:

May 2, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Frontier
Exp
I'm a newbie
🍾🥂 Congratulations Jim for your hard work and dedication that makes MHF the best forum. Being a newbie to MH's last year and having been made to feel so welcome, I am so glad I found MHF as I have learnt so much and received valued help, advice and laughs since joining. Thanks to all. 👍👏👏

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I’m in two minds of this forum..

1. The advice I’ve been given is very helpful and the people I’ve met have become good friends and the people I haven’t met that I have good banter with are just as good. The forum gives me plenty to do when I’m alone and I do try to help people but I’m still learning myself, reading about others adventures and the pictures that get post are fabulous…

2. I’m bloody addicted and it takes up a lot of my time and I get bugger all else done sometimes so I have to drag myself away but soon get withdrawal symptoms. The thing with me is I’m too nosy and frightened I might miss something…😆🤣

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
This group has changed my life! Can't believe what I've done and where I've been since joining up! Met so many lovely people and formed some lovely close friendships.
Thank you Jim and Sian for starting it all and thanks to all you wonderful members who help to make it such a brilliant place to be. xxx🤗👍
Couldn't have said it better Wendy & been to so many places.

I've got so much to be thankful for from fellow funsters.

Glad you & Sian are able to enjoy it too thesedays Jim

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I’ve never done FB this is the only social media thing I go on too
Gosh 2009 when we joined, where has the time gone?
I’m not on as often as I used to be as life tends to get in the way. we seem to be busier than ever since moving to Pickering.
But I’m sure once I stop working at the end of October, I’ll pop in a lot more often.
Thanks, Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Jim Sian you have worked so hard over the past 17 years to make this the place to go for information on everything Motorhome related and so much more beside
The Rally's that have been held and continue are things legend and wonderful memories are made of.
I am sure so many of our lives have been changed friends made because of all the time effort and love you have both put into making this the go to place for everything Motorhome.
I know you made Ed and my MotorhomingnYears very special over the 17 years we have been a part of the Motorhome Fun Family.

:bear: and Happy 17th Birthday 🎊

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Congratulations Jim. Time flies when you are having Fun.Great website. 👍

• Thanks
May 8, 2008
Stafford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2000
Just worked out it’s been 16 years for us might not be a regular poster but a regular reader.
Well done on 17 years Jim and Sian
Good luck for many more 🍾🍺👍

• Thanks

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Happy Birthday Fun and a big big thank you to the big man for not selling us down the river, no doubt he’s had offers but has stuck by us
You don’t run and grow a forum like this by luck, just sheer hard work and dedication.

BTW I think the subs are way too cheap, put em up, triple them, then blame the government :rofl: :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back