Carthago Compactline. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Carthargo
Hi Peeps,

Was on here a few weeks ago introducing myself back (Was a member on here a few years back), and at that time was wanting to get back into the motorhome world.
We were not in a position to purchase at that time but we are now.
So a question too the learned folk that you are, we at the moment have narrowed our search down to the above motorhome (We think lol).
Can anyone who might own one or who has, give us any tips, information good or bad on the above please. The only thing that is a small worry at this present time is the payload.
Seriously would appreciate any info good or bad please. Must add I am currently driving on a non C1 licence and do not want to do the medical etc unless I really had to.

Cheers,

Mark & Jill

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hi. Carthagos are lovely and we have found people who make them their own to address the weight issue.
We have removed our shower screens and now use a curtain, some take off cupboard doors and make a lip to stop things falling out. We don’t travel with lots of water or fuel - there’s no shortage of fill up places in Europe….. some remove the doors separating the living and bedroom areas - we have found it’s well worth accommodating the weight problem. We like a challange! Good luck
Sod that for a game of soldiers.

Be aswell buying a different van

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back