Carpuride (1 Viewer)

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Can anyone advise if they have used one of these screens and if so can you get a GPS speed indicator on them and what do you use it for ?

Jan 16, 2017
Hillingdon
Funster No
MH
Vantage Med
Exp
Since 2017
Yes I have the W901 ( without the camera functions) having given up with the Fiat satnav.
It has some minor oddities but provides a great system for Apple car play in the van. I travel solo and rely on Google maps for up to-date directions. I have a separate head-up GPS speed indicator which I have calibrated and learnt to rely on. If you use a different satnav programme on your phone it may be possible to get speed indication on the Carpuride screen, others my be able to advise. All the normal Apple car play apps work through the unit and music etc works through the Fiat entertainment system. I mount the 9” screen above the existing Fiat radio unit and have been delighted with its performance. Much easier than replacing the Fiat entertainment system with an alternative radio. One small drawback site screen is very reflective and needs a non reflective film to be applied.
Overall I have been delighted with the mine, recommended

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
I have a Carpuride 7 inch HD display. Using Apple CarPlay with Waze gives me an onscreen speed of vehicle (from GPS) and also the speed limit (from the map). Very good if you have a difficult to read speedometer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back