Caravan to 1st Motorhome

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
My wife and I are new to Motorhomes. Been away in motorhome on a few occasions, far easier than pitching a caravan, want to do more off grid and not use EHU, been talking to Roger at Off Grid Solutions. Joined MF to get ideas and more knowledge. looking forward to attending MF rallies.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Fiat Based Hymer
If your Hymer will take two large Safefill bottles like our Hymer, then job done.

LPG for the real energy needs and 12 volt for all of the control circuits (and TV).

What date is your Hymer. It may well be wired and equipped for lithium. Our's was. :giggle:

OP
OP
T
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
If your Hymer will take two large Safefill bottles like our Hymer, then job done.

LPG for the real energy needs and 12 volt for all of the control circuits (and TV).

What date is your Hymer. It may well be wired and equipped for lithium. Our's was. :giggle:
thank you, motorhome is a Hymer ML-I 630 (2018) came with two large Gasit bottles, use these for fridge, hob (Kettle), oven and heating on Gas only. Wife likes her comforts and would like to use hair straighteners and microwave ideally, also got 2 smart tv's (on 12v) and a 5g router, so after talking to Roger at OGS who had a look at our system during Malvern Show, he recommended a 280ah lithium battery with inverter and DC to DC charger. Its a great motorhome and will be keeping it for a few years, so worth upgrading now I think.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back