Caravan, Camping & Motorhome show 2024 (1 Viewer)

Jan 15, 2009
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC B690
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Peeps...
Is the the CC & Motorhome show at the NEC in Feb a show worth attending for viewing new MHo's
Is this the best show to see most of the european MHo manufactures?
I would hate to book flights, hotels etc, if there are limited european exhibitors showing off their wares

What's been your experience or what is your favourite exhibition and why ??

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
Because it covers camping as well as motorhomes and caravans it does have less choice. The autumn show is better - but if you are waiting until then you might as well go to Dusseldorf in September which I gather is huge.

OldCodger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 1, 2017
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
We’ve been to both the Feb and Oct shows for a couple of years. Yes the October show is better for new models etc. but if you are just scanning the market the Feb one is worth a visit. Both are huge. The October one is hugerer :roflmto: And the Düsseldorf one is Hugemungerer, but the next one is still worth a visit

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986

OP
OP
L
Jan 15, 2009
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC B690
Exp
Since 2009
Because it covers camping as well as motorhomes and caravans it does have less choice. The autumn show is better - but if you are waiting until then you might as well go to Dusseldorf in September which I gather is huge.
Yes Düsseldorf is huge …I visited last year.. good exercise but too much to take in. Think you need a short list as easy to be side tracked

Dec 19, 2022
Cornwall, UK
Funster No
MH
Lunar Fivestar
Exp
Motorhoming since 2011 - now returning after a long break!
What are the general views about the Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show, Newbury, in May. Worthwhile? Waste of time?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
What are the general views about the Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show, Newbury, in May. Worthwhile? Waste of time?
We've been attending for quiet a few years and it's always been a good show, 60s theme entertainment with some decent groups.
Have a look on Outandaboutlive it will tell you which groups are appearing this year, also there is day time entertainment at the food court.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back