Can't buy tickets for October show, anyone else having an issue? (5 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but not sure where to put otherwise.

We have been trying to purchase two tickets for the show at the NEC and keep getting "discount codes" through email and FB ads.
Click on the link and fill the details in for two tickets on Tuesday (also tried Wednesday) and it just keeps instantly giving us this error. When I say "us" I mean myself and the boss as we have both tried, different computers, browsers and phones including different payment methods.
No phone number to ring or instant chat available so the only way to contact them is DM on FB which gives an auto response and that is it.
Been trying since Saturday and now utterly frustrated...
Anyone else having this issue?
Ta

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 12.14.14.png

Jun 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
If you go onto the official site and then enter your code there, it seems to be working.

Just added tickets for Tuesday and looks to be working fine.

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I spoke to the organisers and they say the ticketing system is working OK, so it might be a local to you issue. Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and having another go.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V
Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Thanks for the feedback.
All routes for tickets seem to lead to see tickets.com so if anyone has another link please advise.
Jim, I tried my wife's Windoze laptop after it failed on my Mac and my phone & iPad so all browsers should have been clear of cookies... I think! I even tried Firefox on the Mac as Safari can go Yampy at times and had the same message on all browsers. I even turned off wifi on my phone and went to data to use a completely different IP and it fell over exactly the same.
The NEC did come back to me earlier and say they can't see an issue but have passed it onto See Tickets as stated below.
Most intriguing and frustrating.

"Thanks for sending over the screenshot. I have sent your email over to See Tickets to investigate as we don’t appear to have any issues with the site.

I can ask them to contact you directly to book your tickets.

Thanks"

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V
Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Just tried again and all went through at last, no idea what the issue was but we will now be going to the show and spending the kids inheritance as best we can :coolest:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V
Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Just had this back from the NEC people... email address included in case anyone else has this issue.

On 1 Oct 2024, at 16:15, Info (NCCE) <Info@nccevents.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Mal,

See Tickets suggested it was down to a fraud alert which they removed from your account – pleased to hear you’ve now managed to book your tickets.

Thanks
C

Hi Again.

Interesting that they say that as I wasn’t logged in to an “account”. The first three letters of my surname used to flag filters up years but I thought those days were over.
Maybe the failure page should have an email address on it so people who have the same issue can get a contact point in order to proceed with a booking?
Thanks again for the support.
Kind regards.
Mal

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back