Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
My camper contact is not loading either on my iPhone or iPad, all I get on both devices is shown in the picture with the star spinning around.

I raised a fault with camper contact three days ago, but only received an auto response with a ticket number (I’m not impressed with their lack of response especially as I have the paid for pro pack)

Any one else with similar problems or suggestions?

Cheers

Trevor

IMG_1868.png

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
It’s working fine on my iPad - although the glitch which stalls downloading the offline map for France at 85% appears to still be there.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Uninstall it, reboot the device(s) and reinstall it. That worked for me when I had the same issue.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
My camper contact is not loading either on my iPhone or iPad, all I get on both devices is shown in the picture with the star spinning around.

I raised a fault with camper contact three days ago, but only received an auto response with a ticket number (I’m not impressed with their lack of response especially as I have the paid for pro pack)

Any one else with similar problems or suggestions?

Cheers

Trevor

View attachment 932352
Same here !

Trev

OP
OP
Treeeev
Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
It’s working fine on my iPad - although the glitch which stalls downloading the offline map for France at 85% appears to still be there.
Thanks Solwaybuggier

I tried the download of the offline map for France on my iPad, it downloaded to 85% then slowly went past to 86% then went fast to 99% then 100%. Tried using the offline map, but nothing was happening, so think there may still be a glitch

Cheers

Trevor

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back