CAMC free night - no conditions! (46 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
3 years 30,000 miles UK and Europe.. Campsites and off Grid.
Just got an email from CAMC with a code for 1 nights free stay. Unlike other offers there appears to be no restrictions. You can stay for just one night and Chatsworth/York are NOT excluded. (Well, some restrictions - book between now and 13th October to go between 1st October and 19th December.) Must be quiet at CAMC sites at the mo. I'm just booked Chatsworth for 1 night. That's a nice free £38.50!!

Currently on 2 free nights for joining CAMC at the last NEC show so doing well for a generally anti UK campsite person!

Got to say the toilet shower blocks at Winchester (where I am now ) are really posh!

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
There will be a catch though....You have to book for a minimum of two nights.:giggle:
Sorry guys but no way would I pay £38.50 per night for any UK campsite especially late in the year at this low very wet season, infact I wouldn't pay that even in High season ! It must be getting too expensive for the tuggers that normally set up for 4/7 days, hence the enticement, who knows maybe the tuggers get more vouchers than campervans, nothing would surprise me.
LES

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
There will be a catch though....You have to book for a minimum of two nights.:giggle:
Sorry guys but no way would I pay £38.50 per night for any UK campsite especially late in the year at this low very wet season, infact I wouldn't pay that even in High season ! It must be getting too expensive for the tuggers that normally set up for 4/7 days, hence the enticement, who knows maybe the tuggers get more vouchers than campervans, nothing would surprise me.
LES

You clearly have so much pent up ill feelings for C&MC that you missed the OP saying no catches, stay one night totally free. It’s hard to knock that surely 🤔😁

Much more annoying they haven’t sent the offer to me 🤔🙄

Mar 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Toleno L
We have had the same unconditional offer. I think it might be targeted at members who have already stayed an unspecified number of nights already this year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
You clearly have so much pent up ill feelings for C&MC that you missed the OP saying no catches, stay one night totally free. It’s hard to knock that surely 🤔😁

Much more annoying they haven’t sent the offer to me 🤔🙄
I was only joking about there being a catch, as although we initially signed up at The NEC 8 years ago, then visited the stand each time at the NEC looking for any freebies as one does at shows;) we never received one free voucher!
When on one occasion I enquired about others getting free night stay vouchers at the show stand I was told......"We only give out a free night voucher when you initially sign up for a full membership"! When I asked where mine had possibly gone to, I just got a shrug of the shoulders!:mad:
So you are not alone David.
LES

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
We have had the same unconditional offer. I think it might be targeted at members who have already stayed an unspecified number of nights already this year.
I thought the opposite I got the offer, last time I stayed on one off there sites was last time they offered a free night

Mar 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Toleno L
I thought the opposite I got the offer, last time I stayed on one off there sites was last time they offered a free night
Maybe they are targeting more than one group of members. Our offer said "As a thank you for supporting the UK Club campsite network we are delighted to offer you a FREE night on us to enable you to get away again this year!"

Aug 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
AT Expedition 68
I got it too. I’ve probably not stayed as much this year as usual but will be getting the free stay!

May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
Ah so there is a restriction, you have to be a member :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun