Burstner questions (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
burstner
Hi, I’m trying to find out how to access the burstner sub group as have two questions. First one is ( have the harmony lyseo), on dashboard on passengers side there are two charging cables. One seems to charge my phone but the other doesn’t . Are these both meant to be charging cables? Also can you buy the grey remis closures to hold the blinds together? I don’t have one on my back window blind ( not sure if it should have had one when delivered? Also does anyone know of a way to put an extra side table next to the sink for food prep?Thanks

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
The two cables...one is for charging, the other can be used to connect your phone to the radio/media player, this allows you to play music from your phone or use apps such as Google maps for navigating etc

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Hi, I’m trying to find out how to access the burstner sub group as have two questions. First one is ( have the harmony lyseo), on dashboard on passengers side there are two charging cables. One seems to charge my phone but the other doesn’t . Are these both meant to be charging cables? Also can you buy the grey remis closures to hold the blinds together? I don’t have one on my back window blind ( not sure if it should have had one when delivered? Also does anyone know of a way to put an extra side table next to the sink for food prep?Thanks

Have a look here just going to order one for our Harmony 690g.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J
Sep 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
burstner
Thanks,I’ve just looked at the site though I don’t have a ledge next to my sink to put anything. I’ve seen the item burstner sell. May see what the burstner rep at Motorhome show suggests🙂

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J
Sep 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
burstner
The two cables...one is for charging, the other can be used to connect your phone to the radio/media player, this allows you to play music from your phone or use apps such as Google maps for navigating etc
Many thanks! We will try that tomorrow. Do you have the burstner harmony too?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 10, 2022
South wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic
We had this corian top with matching sink cover cnc machined
Was a really good addition to our 728 harmony
Keith

IMG_1136.png

IMG_1137.png