Brittany Ferries Discount code (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Skillschweiger

Free Member
Jun 18, 2024
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay
Hi,

Does anyone still have a club voyage code that they could share via dm or on here. My family and I would really appreciate it.

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Their risk. Could very easily be BF staff. They do monitor forums and trip advisor.

If they get caught, they could lose membership. If it’s the old style membership. That would be a big loss.
They seemed very happy for people to give it out when I spoke to them in May when sorting our return crossing.

They gave me a well done your crossing is covered by Friends and family alone. Apparently you are allowed 15 a year so why not?

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
They seemed very happy for people to give it out when I spoke to them in May when sorting our return crossing.

They gave me a well done your crossing is covered by Friends and family alone. Apparently you are allowed 15 a year so why not?
Because BF emailed me to question who I was giving the code out to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.

BF obviously realise it's commercially beneficial. I very much doubt that they introduced it purely as a gesture of goodwill to their customers. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe if you promoted it on eBay they'd get a bit sniffy.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
I've been a member of club voyage for quite a few years and don't see anything wrong in passing on a discount code - member on here or not.

It helps a stranger (many on here have never met!), helps me a little and maybe encourages someone to join MHF.

It also encourages some to use Brittany Ferries which is WHY Brittany offer it !

OP
OP
B
Aug 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1986
Hi, we hope to travel to Spain at the end of July/beginning of August. Is anyone willing to share a Brittany Ferries code please. Thanks

Jul 4, 2024
Funster No
MH
just buying
Hi. We are planning a trip from Plymouth to Santander this summer. Would anyone be able to share a Brittany Ferries discount code we could use please?
Thank you.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Hi. We are planning a trip from Plymouth to Santander this summer. Would anyone be able to share a Brittany Ferries discount code we could use please?
Thank you.
Welcome to Fun.
The ferries get fully booked very early - many book one year for the following year, especially for the school holiday periods.
You've no doubt read the other replies in this thread but you'll probably be lucky and receive a code.
I don't have one to offer but have a good trip anyway.
If it's your first m/home you will find this guide invaluable........

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Paid up members should be asking in the Subscribers Only section then these cheeky bast... people wouldn't jump on the wagon.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Some pretty unfriendly posts to any newcomer - not a welcome.

So a stranger asks for a code - where's the harm?

No skin off anyone's nose.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back