Brittany Ferries Discount Code (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Would anyone be kind enough to share their Brittany Ferries Friends and Family Discount Code with me? I'm hoping to make a trip to Santander in August.
Thank you so much in advance!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Would anyone be kind enough to share their Brittany Ferries Friends and Family Discount Code with me? I'm hoping to make a trip to Santander in August.
PM d you..BUSBY.

ba296

Free Member
Aug 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Peugeot e-Expert cv
Would you kindly share your code privately with me FantaMumny ? We’ve just converted our electric van and horrified by the last-minute prices!

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hang on!

We've got a non subscriber asking for a BF code and then we've got another non subscriber asking the first non subscriber to pass on the code so very generously given out by busby ??? (in my opinion there is another word for 'generous')

We then have bigtwin repeating busby's 'generosity'

Sorry, but I could get myself sent to Malcolm Hoods birthplace if I put into print my feelings about giving codes to non subscribers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
TBH, I never noticed their membership status but I’m not sure that I’d view that as a problem in any case. 🤷‍♂️

Ian

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
We've got a non subscriber asking for a BF code and then we've got another non subscriber asking the first non subscriber to pass on the code so very generously given out by @busby ??? (in my opinion there is another word for 'generous')

I had noticed that but assumed that they’d simply mistakenly asked the wrong person. 🤷‍♂️

Ian

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Hang on!

We've got a non subscriber asking for a BF code and then we've got another non subscriber asking the first non subscriber to pass on the code so very generously given out by busby ??? (in my opinion there is another word for 'generous')

We then have bigtwin repeating busby's 'generosity'

Sorry, but I could get myself sent to Malcolm Hoods birthplace if I put into print my feelings about giving codes to non subscribers.
I often give it to friends who are not members of Fun,,in fact I will give it to anyone who asks,,WHY NOT,,it helps us both..BUSBY.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I often give it to friends who are not members of Fun,,in fact I will give it to anyone who asks,,WHY NOT,,it helps us both..BUSBY.
That's your choice busby. You give it to friends, fine.
But when someone comes on to a subscribing club as a non member, in reality, you and no one else can describe them, even very loosely as 'friends' and then we get the situation when another non member asks the first non member to share the code you have given.

That's how the concession gets ruined.

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
But when someone comes on to a subscribing club as a non member, in reality, you and no one else can describe them, even very loosely as 'friends' and then we get the situation when another non member asks the first non member to share the code you have given.

I agree. Brittany Ferries have already cut back on the benefits of Club Voyage for people joining now. Existing members have had some protection but you have to wonder how long that will last if people go on taking the mickey with the codes.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp

People are regularly posting their membership number on Facebook ,,have done for years and it seems Brittany don't care.Cant see the difference giving it to a subscriber or a non subscriber.Many of us on here were non subscribers once.BUSBY.

Jun 4, 2020
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey AA79-4T
Exp
Since 2019
PM d you..BUSBY.
Why not consider joining Brittany Ferries Voyager Club! 30% discount on crossings plus other benefits. We saved over £180 on our crossings March/May this year - more than cost of membership. If you intend to use their crossings more than twice a year its a “no brainer”
Also terms of Voyager Club may be withdrawn for members without notice if individuals codes are circulated on social media sites.
Do not abuse membership schemes.

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
People are regularly posting their membership number on Facebook ,,have done for years and it seems Brittany don't care.Cant see the difference giving it to a subscriber or a non subscriber.Many of us on here were non subscribers once.BUSBY.
My old mum used to tell us kids that two wrongs never made a right so maybe abuse of the scheme is why new members joining Club Voyage now only get 8 friends and family discounts as opposed to the 15 that us older members get? Just wondering . . .

Jan 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hey Busby. Would that very kind offer of sharing your voyage number still be available? Cheers!

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Why not consider joining Brittany Ferries Voyager Club! 30% discount on crossings plus other benefits. We saved over £180 on our crossings March/May this year - more than cost of membership. If you intend to use their crossings more than twice a year its a “no brainer”
Also terms of Voyager Club may be withdrawn for members without notice if individuals codes are circulated on social media sites.
Do not abuse membership schemes.
doesn't work like that any more for new members ! Some dates you get no discount.

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Hello all :)

Yes, another cheeky request for a code if anyone would be so kind.

Ironically, wanting to take the motorbike over for 2-up camping - so the poor campervan will be resting.

Will be trying to fit around some funster rallies if we can.

Many thanks

ActiveCampers (R&M)

Sorted with help from below, thanks

Last edited:

Jackingreen

Free Member
Mar 14, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 308D
Hi! I am looking to travel from Bilbao to Portsmouth early April, bring my campervan back to UK after an unfortunable brakedown last year. Would anyone be kind to share some discount, I have spent way to much money these last few months with this problem 😅
Thank you in advance

Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
Hi! I am looking to travel from Bilbao to Portsmouth early April, bring my campervan back to UK after an unfortunable brakedown last year. Would anyone be kind to share some discount, I have spent way to much money these last few months with this problem 😅
Thank you in advance
PM Sent

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back