Brittany Ferries code wanted please (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
Think some must PM code direct, rather than communicate via the chat, as seen a few thank for all the offers, but only a handful appear on the actual chat……..

IMO……..

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Think some must PM code direct, rather than communicate via the chat, as seen a few thank for all the offers, but only a handful appear on the actual chat……..

IMO……..

That’s bad form, IMHO.

Ian

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better

IMO……..

That’s bad form, IMHO.

Ian

Sorry but no one is going to put their personal discount code on an open forum for anyone to use even non members and then their allowance will be used within a day and wouldn’t be able to give it to their friends and family…. This is why it is sent privately in a pm..

I appreciate those who give me and other members the code..🍻

Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
I wasn’t referring putting a code direct for all to see, more regarding letting others see an offer for the code had been made (PM Sent), so people don't have to make offers which are not required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
I wasn’t referring putting a code direct for all to see, more regarding letting others see an offer for the code had been made (PM Sent), so people don't have to make offers which are not required.
Its good that people receive multiple codes as the first one offered may not be suitable. Membership expired. Over subscribed. Spain needed and sent french one.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Sorry but no one is going to put their personal discount code on an open forum
I wasn’t suggesting that; I was suggesting that those sending codes should indicate on the post requesting a code, that they have responded by PM.
I wasn’t referring putting a code direct for all to see, more regarding letting others see an offer for the code had been made (PM Sent)
Indeed. 👍

Ian

Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
(ahem)
How much might I save on the projected cost of Bilbao-Rosslare return next summer, currently coming in at @ €1600, hmmm .. ??

EDIT: Nowt, it would seem, on the Irish routes ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Do the discounts only show on your BF account when you next make a booking, I have given out 3 over the last few months, this is the most I do to let others benefit. But although thanked by members and two of the crossing darts’s passed nothing shows on my account.

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Do the discounts only show on your BF account when you next make a booking, I have given out 3 over the last few months, this is the most I do to let others benefit. But although thanked by members and two of the crossing darts’s passed nothing shows on my account.
Your voucher only shows when you renew membership until then you have no idea how many have used your code although now they email to tell you your allocation is used up.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
You only get the credits at the end of your current account year as a total.

It’s a bit of a missing that you can’t see what people have used although I noticed this year that it warned me when all my friends/family credits were running low.

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
We were also wondering we currently have the France membership which is valid until Feb 2025 but are now looking at what advantage there may be next time in joining the Spanish one as looking more toward Portugal and using the Plymouth or Portsmouth to Santander routes.

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better

I wasn’t suggesting that; I was suggesting that those sending codes should indicate on the post requesting a code, that they have responded by PM.

Indeed. 👍

Ian

Indeed, you’ll see that straight after my opening post someone posted that they had sent me a PM. This was before your posts…..🤔

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Indeed, you’ll see that straight after my opening post someone posted that they had sent me a PM. This was before your posts…..🤔
I was responding to the following quote which was making a general observation and wasn’t related to your specific request. 👍

Ian

Apr 1, 2024
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
Exp
Spring 2024
I have travelled Plymouth/Portsmouth to Bilbao/Santander on two or three occasions and I acknowledge the high standards on the faster services but I think I would choke on the cost these days. I have just booked Newhaven-Dieppe return with my van at the very end of April, 2025 - total cost £130!

I think I would prefer a few extra trips on the DFDS service rather than one on Brittany Ferries (Though if I lived in Cornwall the decision would be more difficult.)

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
You guys 'n girls just don't realize how good you have it. We just booked the ferry to Cádiz from Gran Canaria and with residents discount, plus 15% discount for being a member of ACAT, we paid €1.360. That includes a cabin - the journey is 36 hours, and food. The normal tariff is over €3.000. Cheers 🥃 🥃
😯

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
You guys 'n girls just don't realize how good you have it. We just booked the ferry to Cádiz from Gran Canaria and with residents discount, plus 15% discount for being a member of ACAT, we paid €1.360.

Humph! You don’t realise how lucky you are, our ticket to Spain for this coming winter was £1270. Thats ££££££ not €€€€€€€.😎

Ian

Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
You guys 'n girls just don't realize how good you have it. We just booked the ferry to Cádiz from Gran Canaria and with residents discount, plus 15% discount for being a member of ACAT, we paid €1.360. That includes a cabin - the journey is 36 hours, and food. The normal tariff is over €3.000. Cheers 🥃 🥃
ACAT being ... ??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back