Jun

Rally Bridlington 5th - 12th June 2023 (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Since 1990
Just got back
Big shout out to Steve & Denise and all those who helped to make this an outstanding Rally
once again.
Great food brilliant entertainment weather a bit iffy most of the week but came good Saturday Sunday.
Manage to get a couple of hours on Sand Buggy and kite bit scary at times few bruises and aches and pains but really enjoyed it.
was going to sell all my kiting stuff after this rally but have decided to keep it for the time being.

Once again thanks to all concerned who made this a truly great Rally
Graham Margaret &Poppy

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks for a great rally again Steve and Denise knocked it out of the park, we had to go a day earlier ready for hospital appointments but home now. And just upgraded to a new Motorhome with the FUN registration.

IMG_7442.jpeg

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A big thank you to Steve and Denise for aranging this rally. A lot of planning done to make it such a success. A big thank you to Bob for the shelter, would have thought that we would need it in flaming June. Also Lee for parking us all up. Steve for is Elvis any. The Saturday show was fantastic.
Not forgetting you Funsters who make these meets so good. I hope to see some of you in Statfordf this week or some other field soon.
John.

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Had a great last day. Just chilling and relaxing trying to recover from an amazing Saturday night. The Spontaneous visit to the Vintage festival was fabulous. Sam has thoroughly enjoyed his week as have we. Thanks Steve, Denise and all your little helpers.
Looking forward to next year and maybe I can arrange a little standing toning workout on the beach each morning.

IMG-20230611-WA0012.jpg IMG-20230611-WA0008.jpg 20230611_135147.jpg 20230611_124508.jpg 20230611_124212.jpg 20230611_124103.jpg 20230611_115500.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Back home to a nice thunderstorm so that's the garden watered. Thanks Denise and Steve for organising a great meet and thanks also to your helpers for sausage sizzling, the pie and pickles, Elvis's fundraising, Bob's marquee, and last night was a great way to finish with a really good singer that got everyone dancing the night away.
Well done,
Pauline and Mike

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Back home now ,washing on and more to follow.
What can you say , an absolutely fabulous meet at Steve and Denise's Bridlington rally. Sausage sizzles, tasty pork pies with all the pickles, toasted and buttered crumpets by the fire pit.
An Elvis fund raising ( cancer charity) evening which was brilliant.
And the singer on Saturday was fantastic an all round performer.
Thanks to Lee for parking up and Bob for the loan of the marquee which kept the breezes off.
BIG THANKS TO Steve and Denise for their time and effort to create a fabulous week for everyone..
:mnythnks:

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
Kent
Funster No
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well where did that week go? 😮
Many thanks to Steve and Denise for organising such a fantastic rally. Your hard work before, during and after is much appreciated. Thanks to everyone else who helped as well.
Great location
Great entertainment
Great company
Great weather 🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Well! Where do I start? Anne and I had a brilliant Rally, our 1st in a year due to illness! Having arrived home to humid temperatures of 27degrees, I think I prefer the Bridlington 15 degrees!! :ROFLMAO:(y)
What a great group of people on the Rally! Friendly, Funny, Helpful and good company. We renewed old friedships and made several new ones.
  1. What else can I say about our hosts? The best organised friends we know! And the best organised and enjoyable rally we have ever been on! Take a bow Denise & Steve!!:glitter:
We set out to entertain you with an Elvis Show, but also to raise a little money for CANCER RESEARCH. But, thanks to Steve for auctioning the Dean Matin signed Photo, Bob for buying it at £80, and then giving it back to us, to auction yet again for Cancer Research. Steve & Denise donated £100 from non-returnable Rally Deposits and then it was down to The Bridlington Rally Funsters to dig deeply and donate to the cause after The Elvis Show! How generous you have all been. Then there were donations from the Quiz, Books Sales, Book Royalties, and DVD Sales. This totalled £586.34, and Anne & I made it into a round figure to make a total donation from you all of £600.00!!!!

***************************************************************£600.00 POUNDS******************************************************************************************

We must mention the great entertainment provided ALL WEEK especially the terrific entertainmant and energy from Travis Graham 70's to 90's dancing music, the fantastic food and the enjoyable get togethers by the fire, all wrapped up in our Winter Woolies! Who Cares? What a great rally we had. Thanks to all.

Steve & Anne xx AKA Elvis&Priscilla xx

:calig::dogthanks::glitter::merci::Ta2::thanks4:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
A Big P.S!!! I neglected to mention all the fantastic helpers from D&S Enterprises, It lightened their load and was great work in supporting the Bridlington Funsters! Good on you All!!

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all,
As already said many many times what a fantastic rally at the yatch club and thanks to Steve and Denise for all their hard work in making a rally to remember for a long time. It was great to meet up with funsters new and old also thanks to all the hard workers who help in many ways. Roll on next years do but it will be difficult to top this.
PS I understand that we also have a new funster who joined the crazy gang after Saturday night shindig. Xx
Mick n Sheila

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back