Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Why are some people so big headed they can’t listen?
Met a couple on a CS, stopped to talk with Pippa in tow.
Her build, shape and colouring suggest a Parsons Russell Terrier.
Chap made a fuss of her and told us they had recently lost their 18yr old Jack Russell, woman then asked is Pippa was a Jack. We said no a Parsons but not pedigree, the chap then proceeded to tell us we were wrong, she is too small, too short and just not right all round.
We said that she was more Parsons than any other Terrier and people we have met have said she is a Parsons as they have had same.
Chap continued to boast all the facts and deny what she is, going on & on about it, we walked away!
Later I measured her and she is 14 inches square-height & length, exactly what a Parsons is and she has the stance-she stands over her shoulders.
Apart from the black parch on the body this pic could be Pippa.
1721890802594.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0017.webp
    112.1 KB · Views: 32

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
That dog looks very big .. are you sure it's not a great Dane. It has all the markings of one .... :reel:

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
woman then asked is Pippa was a Jack. We said no a Parsons but not pedigree, the chap then proceeded to tell us we were wrong, she is too small, too short and just not right all round.
I'd have replied........
"Sir, you are tedious and pompous but presumably your wife loves you".

OP
OP
Shrimp

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
https://images.app.goo.gl/VpFnomGr344XRT5K6I am really confused as I googled black and white jack Russel and this is the picture selection . Very cute anyway. I think they have such cheerful intelligent little faces.
The dog is not a Jack Russell they are Parsons Russells.
The Reverend Russell bred the Jack Russell with short legs, then went on to breed the Parsons Russell with loner legs and a different stance.
That dog looks very big .. are you sure it's not a great Dane. It has all the markings of one .... :reel:
Defo not a Dane, I grew up with a Great Dane! :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back