Belated introduction... (16 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
Trigano
Hi there,

I started a thread in the Motorhome Chat forum and got lots of replies so I thought it's about time to introduce myself properly.

I bought my first van (a 2005 reg. Trigano Tribute) just after the first lockdown ended in July 2020.

Since then I've been using it to go hillwalking, Munro bagging, mountain biking etc. in the Highlands on my days off.

In February this year I took early retirement 😁 and decided to make the most of my new-found freedom by selling my flat and "going full-time"...

Since I left the Highlands mid-July I've been travelling very slowly through the UK and have crossed the channel at the beginning of September.

I'm currently in the Dolomites, hoping to do a lot of walking before the snow arrives here, then I'll slowly move west to spend the winter in Spain and Portugal.

I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this friendly forum! 👋

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
Hi there,

I started a thread in the Motorhome Chat forum and got lots of replies so I thought it's about time to introduce myself properly.

I bought my first van (a 2005 reg. Trigano Tribute) just after the first lockdown ended in July 2020.

Since then I've been using it to go hillwalking, Munro bagging, mountain biking etc. in the Highlands on my days off.

In February this year I took early retirement 😁 and decided to make the most of my new-found freedom by selling my flat and "going full-time"...

Since I left the Highlands mid-July I've been travelling very slowly through the UK and have crossed the channel at the beginning of September.

I'm currently in the Dolomites, hoping to do a lot of walking before the snow arrives here, then I'll slowly move west to spend the winter in Spain and Portugal.

I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this friendly forum! 👋
Nice one.

Regular photos on a thread are always nice to see👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back