LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
I use a firestick with the tv to listen to radio on Tunein- it uses very little data. Every time I look at the rear speakers though, I get really cross, & want to rip them out and turn them into something useful, like cubby holes or something! So ridiculous! :mad:

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
The White and grey terminals are the FM and DAB radio ariels. The Micro USB connects to the USB connecter down in the middle below the heater controls. We don't have a storage box there just a couple of cup holders and the USB connector is in the middle.

The only way you can the ignition On / OFF signal is with a CanBus reader. Here CanBus Interface. Fiat don't provide a separate wire from the ignition key. Using one of the CanBus Interfaces gives you all the connections you need like Reverse On / Lights On / Ignition On

I have just fitted an Android Head Unit and you need a permanent 12V feed AND an ignition ON / OFF for it to work. I have a CanBus Interface fitted and the Ignition On is connected to a Delay Relay that stays on for an adjustable time when the ignition is switched off.

View attachment 319250

Pumpkin Android 9 head unit. Radio / DAB available / Reverse Camera / Phone / Internet via Phone Hotspot will run iGO Pal and other Sat Nav software. Nice large screen
Wow love the setup :) I might just scare myself and price it up yy yy

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
QFour when you are driving along and using the Sat Nav on the Android head unit , are you able to listen to the radio as well at the same time on Android head unit.
Also how is your head unit attached to the dash board , Any side on pictures ?
Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back