Rally [Aug 20, 2015] THE BRING AND BUY BACK TO BASICS (The Cotton Arms) (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Looking forward to it. Shopping tomorrow for lager...more lager and even more wine. Oh yes...better get some food in as well?

Eileen & Allen

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
And don't forget the sunscreen, Paul has ordered the weather ::bigsmile:

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Hi Paul due to. Recurring medical problem I am unable to come to the Bring And Buy Rally. Sorry it is such short notice. I do hope someone can take our place as I know it will be a good meet. Let me know if I owe you any money. Sorry once again. Rex

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
The list of attendees looks very good and the cocktails sound good too. I wish we were there to join you but of course we had to stay home just to take delivery of all the crap she purchased at Malvern.

Have a great time all. .......... Griff

2015-08-14 14.19.48_800x600.jpg 2015-08-14 14.19.35_320x240.jpg

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Hi Paul due to. Recurring medical problem I am unable to come to the Bring And Buy Rally. Sorry it is such short notice. I do hope someone can take our place as I know it will be a good meet. Let me know if I owe you any money. Sorry once again. Rex
Sorry to here that Rex hope everything is ok, get well soon mate.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi @Carol This was on Pauls first post.
i DaveandSan,

It's called back to basics this year. simply put that means, an old fashion meet, if we have one we have one, if we don't we don't, the most chilled back experience awaits.... I will be eating Saturday night, there will be a table, and others can bring a table, we will then watch it grow...

if you build it,,,, they will come (only if they wan't to) see you all there.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
i DaveandSan,

It's called back to basics this year. simply put that means, an old fashion meet, if we have one we have one, if we don't we don't, the most chilled back experience awaits.... I will be eating Saturday night, there will be a table, and others can bring a table, we will then watch it grow...

if you build it,,,, they will come (only if they wan't to) see you all there.
From little acorns ....... Large amounts of hot and spicy food grows....hopefully!

kimmy62

Free Member
May 6, 2013
liverpool
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs
I'm down friday, but I'll pay for the thurs too. I've been trying to arrange respite care for my bestest friend, who I moved in with as she enters the final stages of her battle with a brain tumour. Care was sorted, then it wasn't, and now it looks to be back on, but only for 3 nights fri, sat, sun. I'll bring my facepaints, and adorn all and sundry in exchange for a donation to Cancer Research. Lets sprinkle some glitter on this weekend.......It's good to be back, this is my first opportunity this year to get away. Big love peeps......

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
I'm down friday, but I'll pay for the thurs too. I've been trying to arrange respite care for my bestest friend, who I moved in with as she enters the final stages of her battle with a brain tumour. Care was sorted, then it wasn't, and now it looks to be back on, but only for 3 nights fri, sat, sun. I'll bring my facepaints, and adorn all and sundry in exchange for a donation to Cancer Research. Lets sprinkle some glitter on this weekend.......It's good to be back, this is my first opportunity this year to get away. Big love peeps......

I'd rather not have my face painted, but will willingly give a donation to Cancer research, Kimmy62. On the same theme, Anne and I are selling Motohome stuff at the Bring and Buy, but we also have a 2nd hand book sale on our stall, all proceeds to Cancer Research. In addition, I shall be selling and signing copies of my 1st book, an autobiography, "The Nearly Man" to anyone who fancies an interesting read. [Well, that's what they tell me!]. Again, all Royalties go to the same Charity. Come and look us up at the Bring & Buy, Funsters.
Look forward to seeing you all, and to another terrific Wrenbury Rally.
Steve and Anne

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@REKERLY Hope you are well soon. I will miss you both .. and your little cat. :(

Looks like a good meet coming up though. :)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Paul,
Just to let you know that due to the sudden death of Sally (Jay's sister), we will not be able to make this rally. Sally was their mum's carer, so Jay has had to take over in Farnborough, which has put an end to our motorhoming until everything gets sorted out.
Sorry,
Dave.

Sad to read this, sorry for your loss and hope you can get back to motorhoming soon.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Paul, can you please remind me of the route we should take to avoid the really tight roads?

I think you said to go via Queens road, is that in wrenbury?

Sorry to be a pain.

Ginny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:(Sorry Paul , we are going to have to cancel :(
We've had a phone call today , reminding us that Pug has to be finished in 20 days To be re registered as a camper with DVLA insurance wise.
As were wanting to go up to the Hebredese in September , For a couple of week , we need to make sure he is.
I know we've paid , but if someone wants to take our place , please have them make a donation to Cancer research . Along with the face painting Funds etc.
We're disappointed to miss it. But we only got the call at teatime o_O
Sorry for such short notice.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
:(Sorry Paul , we are going to have to cancel :(
We've had a phone call today , reminding us that Pug has to be finished in 20 days To be re registered as a camper with DVLA insurance wise.
As were wanting to go up to the Hebredese in September , For a couple of week , we need to make sure he is.
I know we've paid , but if someone wants to take our place , please have them make a donation to Cancer research . Along with the face painting Funds etc.
We're disappointed to miss it. But we only got the call at teatime o_O
Sorry for such short notice.
thats a shame i was looking forwards to seeing the van youll have no trouble with dvla we just sent six photos printed on to normal paper showing bed, seating, table ,cooker, cupboards and sink and one with two views of the van with doors open, one with the back door half open to show the number plate think mine was back in about two weeks

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, we've been held up so can't leave until tomorrow morning now, see you 12ish. Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back