Rally [Aug 13, 2015] Malvern Show (Worc's) (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
We are packing the van this afternoon for a reasonably early start tomorrow from Sunny Deb'n and we are all excited like two school kids......................

The Tinca's

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We are also bring our grandsons, if the rain is really bad I wonder if Jim will allow them to pitch their tents in the marquee overnight?

Ginny
As the marquee can full of unruly Funsters to the wee small hours, your Grandsons, would probably, almost definitely not want to be camped in there! :eek: I certainly wouldn't.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
On the CC site at Malvern for the night, in anticipation of a great show. Hope to arrive am before the ground gets churned up - assuming the weather forcast is correct!

Have noticed at least one other Funster on site, will look out for other vehicles with stickers in the window when walking the dog.

Last edited:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
As the marquee can full of unruly Funsters to the wee small hours, your Grandsons, would probably, almost definitely not want to be camped in there! :eek: I certainly wouldn't.

If it is anything like last year Sam and John were dancing the night away with Sophie and Richie and the Funsters whilst we were fast asleep in the motorhome!

Ginny

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Having picked up our tickets in Malvern we are popping up to Droitwich and staying at the Britstop there. We have used it before and the van and trailer will fit in no probs. It is a big carpark with no marked bays. Just hope it is still in use. Hope to be at FUN before lunch.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
If I pack my wellies it probably won't rain much :p

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Not convinced the rain will hold off until 3pm @Carol, it looks really dull at present in Makvern!

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hope you all have a lovely time & the weather is kind - wish we could have been there :( but family comes first. It's AS Levels results day today so keeping our fingers crossed that our son has good enough results to apply to the universities of his choice. Running him around for work experience this week & next has meant no Malvern for us this year but hopefully see you all there next year if not before :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back