Aqua Rinse toiler freshener... Oh no! No flush tank! (1 Viewer)

Apr 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
Fiat
Hi all,

I bought some Aqua Rinse Concentrated to keep the dunny smelling nice... the website didn't give instructions and on the bottle it says it should be put into the flush tank before the water.

Thing is... I don't think my van has a flush tank! It's a 2021 McLouis Fusion 331. I think the flush runs straight off the general water pressure vessel... and I ain't putting it there!

Am I missing something? Is there a flush tank that I can't find and isn't mentioned in the manual?

I figured I'd probably have to put the Aqua Rinse in a spray bottle and spray it straight into the loo bowl. But if there's a better way, I'd love to know!!

Cheers

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Me too, its a great way of reducing the liquid intake into the cassette and as, we have a separate flush tank, I don’t need to keep filling it up.

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Hi all,

I bought some Aqua Rinse Concentrated to keep the dunny smelling nice... the website didn't give instructions and on the bottle it says it should be put into the flush tank before the water.

Thing is... I don't think my van has a flush tank! It's a 2021 McLouis Fusion 331. I think the flush runs straight off the general water pressure vessel... and I ain't putting it there!

Am I missing something? Is there a flush tank that I can't find and isn't mentioned in the manual?

I figured I'd probably have to put the Aqua Rinse in a spray bottle and spray it straight into the loo bowl. But if there's a better way, I'd love to know!!

Cheers
Yeah We use their spray type on the bowl then refill using the larger bottle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back