Anyone selling a Motorhome Wifi iBoost? (7 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Just in case you don't know..... WiFi boost grabs local WiFi and delivers to your MH and MIFI devices have their own simm card and use the phone network. You wouldn't be the first for buy a WiFi device and wonder why no signal in a field.

OP
OP
charliesgrandad
Jun 21, 2018
Habrough ,N E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks to the previous 2 posts for useful info but I dont want it for getting wifi in a field, and because most people are now using more up-to-date MIFI , I thought maybe someone has one in a cupboard they have taken out and dont use anymore

Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
They still come in Useful. Mines ancient but its saved our bacon a few times. Like most I tend to just use hotspot data now but sometimes when there is no signal with a bit of effort I can find free wifi or BT / EE Wifi. Useful on sites also where you are out of range of the wifi.

One for sale here but taking the mick a bit really these days. There were plenty sold so someone must have one kicking about. Sadly Im keeping mine but good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
charliesgrandad
Jun 21, 2018
Habrough ,N E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2010
They still come in Useful. Mines ancient but its saved our bacon a few times. Like most I tend to just use hotspot data now but sometimes when there is no signal with a bit of effort I can find free wifi or BT / EE Wifi. Useful on sites also where you are out of range of the wifi.

One for sale here but taking the mick a bit really these days. There were plenty sold so someone must have one kicking about. Sadly Im keeping mine but good luck.

Thanks barryd
Yes I did see that one for sale , its a business so they will just hang on till someone is desperate,and I'm not ;)

Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Thanks barryd
Yes I did see that one for sale , its a business so they will just hang on till someone is desperate,and I'm not ;)

Might be worth dropping Addie a line on motorhomewifi. You never know he might have a box of them lying around.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back