Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 8, 2018
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SLB
Exp
Since 2018
I have an Adria Twin 640 SLB made in 2019. Can someone identify the 'box' in the red oval on the photo that sits on the vehicle underside next to the grey waste tank? I have noticed a slow drip from it so would like to know.

20240914_112011.jpg

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have an older Hymer and that has a vent valve on the boiler that can leak from a pipe outside, maybe yours is similar

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Insulated fresh water tank ?
That's what I think it might be aswell. the drip might be due to overfilling and it's just working it's way out of the insulation.

You might get more specific answers if the title of your post was more specific rather than just a generic question?

Upvote 0
Sep 5, 2024
In a tin box
Funster No
MH
Building a PVC
I also wondered if it was fresh water / overflow due to it being insulated.

The pipe doesn't look like a dump, unless there's a tap accessible from inside the van, but even then dumps are normally to the side somewhere where you can see what they're draining into.

That said, maybe it doesn't really much matter where you dump your clean water?

At a guess (and that's all it is) I'd go with fresh water / overflow.

Can you trace your water fill pipe back and see if that looks plausible?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
That looks like an underslung fresh water tank with a polystyrene type insulation jacket and the overflow pipe poking through at one end. No idea what the little blue bit is though.

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
No idea what the little blue bit is though.
I'll have to ask hubby ... Apparently when he was a toddler he was sat in the corner of his room with his paints etc, his mum went to see what he was up to and he was painting his todger blue! 😄

Upvote 0
Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
I'll have to ask hubby ... Apparently when he was a toddler he was sat in the corner of his room with his paints etc, his mum went to see what he was up to and he was painting his todger blue! 😄
Using this new information a conspiracy theorist might surmise that this a secret compartment for smuggling tiny people with a fetish for painting (and exposing) themselves. The other tube would then be for feeding the hidden traveller with a liquid diet.🤐

Upvote 0
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Looks small for a fresh water tank…🤔 unless it’s just the bottom of it and there’s more up in the van…

If it is the tank then it’s the drain plug that’s leaking…

Upvote 0
May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
I'm more intrigued by the deadly looking spike just a little further along.:eek: what on earth is that all about?

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This is great, a member asks a good legitimate question complete with photograph and as a result we gain guesswork about answers and that someone painted his penis blue when they were small😂😂😂
I just hope no funster calls him 'Blue boy' if they ever meet him! 😄

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back