Anyone Else Having Problems With P4N Website? (7 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
I can load the Home page, but a search on the map shows nothing (no sites at all). Just once it shows sites in the last couple of days but, when i clicked on a site, I got a Secure Connection Failed notice. It briefly showed the page but then immediately went to the warning. Is anyone else having problems, please? Downdetector is only showing one report (mine).

OP
OP
HKF

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Thanks, both. It's weird, I've only had this problem the last couple of days which coincides with me starting to use Nord VPN.....but that shouldn't be causing a problem and, in any event, every other site is working fine :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
I can load the Home page, but a search on the map shows nothing (no sites at all). Just once it shows sites in the last couple of days but, when i clicked on a site, I got a Secure Connection Failed notice. It briefly showed the page but then immediately went to the warning. Is anyone else having problems, please? Downdetector is only showing one report (mine).
This may sound simplistic but if your using on a phone. Or Pc. Close every app and restart your browser, may just be a server error!

Nov 14, 2018
Europe
Funster No
MH
A grey one
Exp
since 1996
you need to have an account and be logged in I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
HKF

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Even more weird.....I've changed my location to France and it's loaded correctly!! Bizarre. I almost always have my location set to the UK and things work fine but P4N seems happy only for me to be in France :unsure:

EDIT - Spoke too soon! The map loads but when I click on a site I get the Unsecure Connection warning again!

FURTHER EDIT - Some site pages will open, other won't. The briefly open but then close. I wonder if it's a problem with the images on the pages?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back