Any experience of these Fiat service dealers; Johnsons Fiat - Swindon OR HTC Group - Oxford? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 2, 2022
Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Eliseo C602
Exp
Since 2016
Our Ducato based Burstner PVC is due its first Oil Service soon. We have the Fiat extended 5 year warranty so I want to get it done by Fiat Professional service location. A rare beast to find!

Motus Gloucester are now gone so the next nearest for us from near Cirencester is Johnsons Swindon or HTC Group in Oxford

Johnson's is a multi brand car dealership too with very little space to park anything let alone a campervan.
HTC Group are also a DAF service location. They appear to have good reviews.

Have any Funsters got any experience of either or both of the service locations?

Cheers.

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
When we lived near Oxford, I used HTC Oxford for the servicing on our moho at the time - a Kontiki. They were efficient and very helpful. That was 4.5 years a ago.

Upvote 0

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
May 9, 2016
Near Fareham
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
Whilst I know it's a bit of a schlep, give Adams Morey in Portsmouth a consideration. They are a first class outfit. You could overnight at Port Solent either the night before or after (or both) and make a trip of it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 19, 2019
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Swift
Exp
Since 2012
I have used Johnsons previously for a service on my MH whilst it was still in warranty. Apart from being expensive I had no issues with their work. Regarding the parking it is chaotic and I parked on the road in front of the showroom entrance which seems to be the norm when the parking bays are full.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back