Annual service and Hab check and MOT

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
Annual service and Hab check and MOT all due early august ,, I also have a 3 year aftermarket warranty for the van so I asked Timberland motorhomes Chesterfield how much for all above so warranty is covered properly and they can do it all for £600 includes VAT , now i could do the service myself for £100 parts but I think thats a good deal . obviously if MOT finds anything thats extra ..

What do you guys think because my thoughts are that if its at supplying dealer then anything the Hab check throws up would be covered by warranty and they seem like a decent team .

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
4+
What is the service covering?

I think it's a case of swallowing the cost while the warranty is in place.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
The cost for all of that is not bad, how long left on the warranty after the mot and full service.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jerryz
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
Another 2 years on a 14 year old van ,,,service is oil , oil and diesel filters, air and pollen filters for sure , and its due for MOT

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Is the warranty worthwhile maintaining if your recent EGR problems weren't covered by it ?
As for hab checks, personally I've never bothered having one done.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jerryz
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
Went to a couple of local Cirencester / swindon area motorhome dealers yesterday to ask what they charge for servicing , Hab check etc ,, one which is a main Adria dealer ,, the sales staff were all friendly and eager and directed me to the service area ,but when I spoke with the service desk were actually flippant and rude and told me they only service vehicles bought from them ....OK thats their policy ...... but the anger , contempt and rudeness was not OK Well that makes me unlikely to want to do business with them in future . On the way out I mentioned this to the sales people who were a bit nonplussed ...hmmm

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back