Alde control panel warning

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Hi all,
We have a Adria Matrix and this warning has popped up twice now on the control panel concerning ‘anti-bacterial’ fault stating low voltage but as you can see from the pictures all the voltages look ok on the battery side and it’s hooked up to electric so any ideas and has anyone come across this before?

Cheers

IMG_5233.jpeg

IMG_5232.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
I think it means that you either A) increase the electrical power setting on the water heater or B) activate the gas heating for the water heating ?

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
You can increase the electrical heating capacity in the settings, i think 2kw is the medium setting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
We adjust ours quite often depending on if we’re on gas, if the the hook up can handle 3kw etc etc. But no never had that message before.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Turn your heating up 16.5C it will nearly be warmer outside 👍

Not had your message but suggest turn temp up, turn off electric turn on gas, see if message goes in half an hour

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
We rarely use the AntiBac setting, but would expect that to need 3kw to get the temp up to 70+, probably best done using gas.

We do use the boost jobby before we both have a shower though, and that seems to need 3kw to work best. Luckily our inverter can supply any shortfall in the EHU.

OP
OP
M
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Turn your heating up 16.5C it will nearly be warmer outside 👍

Not had your message but suggest turn temp up, turn off electric turn on gas, see if message goes in half an hour
Thank you and I would normally but it’s just sat behind our home and I thought I would put the heating on low (12degrees) whilst it’s a bit cooler to save any damp etc and that was the message so you are probably correct as we use the vehicle every 2-3 weeks👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Thank you and I would normally but it’s just sat behind our home and I thought I would put the heating on low (12degrees) whilst it’s a bit cooler to save any damp etc and that was the message so you are probably correct as we use the vehicle every 2-3 weeks👍

I think I would still try to clear the message before I used it next or I would worry / wonder what might go wrong

Or as suggested turn that setting off 🤔👍

OP
OP
M
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
OK just a quick update. I have left the heating on overnight parked behind our home set at 11 degrees and gone to it this morning and NO message and the heating inside is at 11 degrees so thank you to everyone who pitched in with their advice etc and once again, it just goes to prove what a wonderful platform and forum this site is.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
The message is a warning that the tank needs to heat up to a certain amount to kill any bugs breeding in there. Above a certain temperature they die instead of breeding.

The boost function also achieves this I believe.

Never came on with ours as we were always on gas and regularly used the boost function with 4 of us in there.

OP
OP
M
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
But did you change any settings ? Do you know what the message means or how it cleared 🤔
No as when I first put the heating on using EHU it just popped up but it’s not there now and sat at 11degrees inside. I shall ask the question to the Adria stand when I go down to the NEC and see what the explanation is and hopefully remember to post it on here🤫👍⏰

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Mower Man

Alde U.K. offer brilliant support, strongly recommend them for service, not your dealer who will most likely only have limited knowledge of specific pieces of equipment

The fluid is recommended to change at 5 years but a few manufactures seem to add the three year replacement option that Alde don’t recommend 🤔

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back