Airfryer (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 13, 2024
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Hello..would I be able to use my airfryer pikkies included..in FREEDOM my MH.only on EHU...that's all Im using...dont want to take it and try and turn on and I go and blow everything...thank you for all help...

20240927_095934.jpg

20240927_100241.jpg

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Only if your on a EHU and have a minimum 10 amp supply..

Basic way to work out is 2000w (as shown on appliance) divide by mains voltage 230v (average). = 8.7 amps..
So you would need to check site supply and also ensure your not running any other large items if your limited to 10 amps.
Some sites will give 16 amps and some limit it to as low as 6 amps..

We carry a small 1000w airfyer, ideal on 6 amp supply and we can also use it off the van battery with an inverter.

OP
OP
W
Aug 13, 2024
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Thank you for once again all who came to my aid in helping me in these matters...now just have to figure out what pipes to keep open and what to shut in my mh to get her through winter..so no frozen disasters..crumbs what alot of things to remember...hopefully will have a few more weekends away for a while yet..fingers crossed. šŸ¤ž

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Where are you a friendly funster my offer to come round to help
empty every tap pipe valve and blow water out back.own taps to make sure none in pipes

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Where are you a friendly funster my offer to come round to help
empty every tap pipe valve and blow water out back.own taps to make sure none in pipes
... also the toilet flush too but I'd resist 'blowing' the water out! :giggle:

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We bought a 1000w airfryer from Asda. Ā£20.
it's only a small capacity unit but does the job.worked well on a 6 amp supply but not yet tried it through my inverter which was the ultimate plan

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
We bought a 1000w airfryer from Asda. Ā£20.
it's only a small capacity unit but does the job.worked well on a 6 amp supply but not yet tried it through my inverter which was the ultimate plan

We recently bought the same model, mainly because of the compact size for stowing and the low wattage rating (which I think is actually 900 watts). Thought it worth a punt at only Ā£20. Has proved to be a very useful bargain and SWMBO is delighted (although when I brought it home she made a remark about another off my daft ideas).

Of course the capacity is small and it is only suitable for a couple of people. Frozen chips, fish, even fresh veg coated in a little oil before cooking, all have worked well. However, given the low wattage it does seem to take a little longer than our more powerful Air Fryer at home.

No problem when on EHU obviously, unless you have the Truma on electric heating and inadvertently turn on the electric kettle at the same time, which trips the external supply. Have tried on our 1800 watt inverter and again no problems, but you have to be aware that it consumes around 40 Ah (of our current max 210 AH lithium set-up) if used for cooking something which takes 30 minutes.

We are happy with this very budget-priced and smart looking compact product, which meets our needs. However, if you are reliant on extensive use for cooking meals you probably need to have the capacity and options to re-charge which Lenny HB has installed in his new Carthago MoHo.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
but you have to be aware that it consumes around 40 Ah (of our current max 210 AH lithium set-up) if used for
That's seems high I don't think you have allowed for the cycling the heater is on for less than 50% of the time.

I happened to check what we used last night cooking a frozen Cannelloni in our 1400 watt airfryer it was on for about 50min, used 40ah. We have 485ah of Lithium.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back