Advice on a disk lock (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2024
Harrogate, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis vogue 196
Exp
Since April 2024
Morning could I ask if anybody has any advice or a link for a good disk lock for my elddis vogue 2022 model based on a Peugeot thank you ?

Apr 9, 2023
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail PVC
Exp
Caravan for 20+ years, New to motorhomes.
Another vote for the Disklok above. Been using them for 20 odd years since I had a Subaru WRX (the blue one with gold wheels) every toe rags wet dream at the time. That never got nicked although they tried, twice. Invested in a new one for the current MH.

Upvote 0

JRT

Feb 28, 2023
The former North Riding of Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Nearly did....but...
Exp
40 years caravanning.
Morning could I ask if anybody has any advice or a link for a good disk lock for my elddis vogue 2022 model based on a Peugeot thank you ?

If it really is a disklok ie one that covers the entire steering wheel that you want there is really only one to be had and that is the genuine version.

Personally I found mine too unwieldy and the requirement to stow it safely so that it didn't knock your brains out in an accident a bit of a PITA.

So it got used less and less negating it's value as a security device.

Upvote 0
Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Another vote for the Disklok above. Been using them for 20 odd years since I had a Subaru WRX (the blue one with gold wheels) every toe rags wet dream at the time. That never got nicked although they tried, twice. Invested in a new one for the current MH.

I bought a yellow Disklok after a scrote tried to steal my V6 Cavalier from a multi-storey car park, snapping the steering column in the process, making it undriveable. The same Disklok now lives in my PVC. Apart from the paint flaking off it seems indestructible. Definitely a deterrent to any opportunistic thief.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back