A second UK dealer for N&B - Somerset (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 11, 2022
Warrington, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since ‘21
IMG_0282.jpeg

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Newton Abbot, UK
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
At last a reputable dealer in the South West for N & B. Let’s hope their Heathfield site near Newton Abbot can deal with N & B’s

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
I might take a run down there and see what they are up to.

Seems like a strange decision by N&B, Travelworld for their reported faults (I have not seen these faults in limited dealing with them on spares) have made a huge investment in N&B, it will be interesting to see how this works out.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
I might take a run down there and see what they are up to.

Seems like a strange decision by N&B, Travelworld for their reported faults (I have not seen these faults in limited dealing with them on spares) have made a huge investment in N&B, it will be interesting to see how this works out.

Thanks
We have found Travelworld to be very difficult to deal with post sale. They don’t ring back, make silly mistakes at the service, things like that. Perhaps N&B are aware, it’s not a high end service post sale in my experience.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Newton Abbot, UK
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
We have found Travelworld to be very difficult to deal with post sale. They don’t ring back, make silly mistakes at the service, things like that. Perhaps N&B are aware, it’s not a high end service post sale in my experience.
To be fair to Travelworld I bought my N & B secondhand and not from them. I went there once to buy bits & pieces but it’s too far away for servicing. Twice I have had technical help over the phone which I was surprised was given free in this day and age.

I did buy a new control panel & distribution fuse box from them which were over £1,200.

I can understand the frustration with poor service when you have spent a lot buying a van from them.

Nov 19, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I578
Exp
since 2012
Having bought new from both Travelworld and Highbridge, I know where I would be spending my money and it would not be Travelworld! Their aftersales service was shocking.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Maybe all the complaints have filtered back to N&B🤔🤔🤔I don’t think they shift many N&B vans in this country so interesting to see how 2 dealers pan out🤔🤔

Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
Maybe all the complaints have filtered back to N&B🤔🤔🤔I don’t think they shift many N&B vans in this country so interesting to see how 2 dealers pan out🤔🤔
N&B only shift about 900 MH's per annum total but they have a fair bit of value.

No idea of UK sales for N&B but it will not be many, I doubt we will ever know true figures though.

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Can only be an improvement to the other mob. I purchased our Flair back in 2014 and the after sales was absolutely shocking. The worst service from any company in 30 years of owning 16 motorhomes. The management and directors had absolutely no idea what good customer care looked like.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back