A Class Replacement Front Screen Remis Pleated Blinds

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner i681
Exp
Since 2018
Hi,

Hope some one can help, we have decided to embark on a refurbishment of the interior our 2004 Burstner Elegance. First up is the replacement of the Remis front screen pleated blinds which are now at the end of their days- see photos.

So my question is has anyone ever replaced A Class front screen pleated blinds? For the life of me I can’t find any useful resources.

IMG_8142.jpeg

IMG_8141.jpeg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner 686
Hi - I have been watching this thread in the hope there might be some response - as there doesn't seem to be - I thought I would ask if you have made any progress ?
I am also looking at removing the original blinds completely - wondering if I can leave the upper rail in place and use a more conventional pair of curtains in the front / side window - or just hang a curtain from the underside of the over-cab bed...& either leave the cab open or use a screen cover...
I am also hoping I can replace the wall lining to the side and upper part of the cab (it has detached from the foam wall & looks dreadful) although I will need to take the front dash panel out & the corner blind uprights to gain access - just wondering if you have experience in these areas...?
(BTW - I did remove the bumper & repaired the cracks - yet to be painted as I've been busy replacing rotten plywood in the area under the gas locker & passenger side door)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back