6kg gas bottle

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson Etape 650
Exp
I'm a newbie
Can you carry a spare 6kg gas bottle in the garage section of your motorhome just in case your main bottle runs dry. Used to have space for two in a designated place in an Auto trail but now in a Chausson Etape 650linevthere is only one designated space.
Any answers would be appreciated
Many

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Any area that has gas connections or a gas bottle should have a drop vent to the outside. LPG is heavier than air so with a drop vent any leaking gas can escape.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Can you carry a spare 6kg gas bottle in the garage section of your motorhome just in case your main bottle runs dry. Used to have space for two in a designated place in an Auto trail but now in a Chausson Etape 650linevthere is only one designated space.
Any answers would be appreciated
Many
Yes, it's your van you can take what you want. Vans usually have "Flammable compressed gas" stickers on the back doors but I wouldn't bother 👍

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Yes, it's your van you can take what you want. Vans usually have "Flammable compressed gas" stickers on the back doors but I wouldn't bother 👍

SORRY but have to agree with Lenny HB I know it's your Van but Safety must come first , wouldn't like to think I was parked up next to you with a Gas bottle leaking in your Garage plus don't think you would stand a chance getting on a Ferry or Tunnel.....👎👎👎

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back