Aug

Rally 3F's Drax Rally 1st - 6th Aug 2024 - 5 Nights. FULL - RESERVE LIST (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
LillyWales - A space has come on up on our rally, if you would still like to come can you let me know asap and I'll pm you the payment details. Thanks, Lisa

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
vzac - A space has come on up on our rally, if you would still like to come can you let me know asap and I'll pm you the payment details. Thanks, Lisa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 8, 2024
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Strat10101
Rogerwyn
Roadrunnerbeepbeep
Bolti

Space has come up on our rally, if you would still like to come please let me know asap and I'll PM you the bank details for payment.

Many thanks,
Lisa
Hi Lisa, we cannot commit at the moment, sorry. Please offer space to someone else. Thanks, Glen.
We would still like to come, but cannot definately say yes at the moment, could you keep us on a reserve list please.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Lisa, we cannot commit at the moment, sorry. Please offer space to someone else. Thanks, Glen.
We would still like to come, but cannot definately say yes at the moment, could you keep us on a reserve list please.
Hi Glen,
Thanks for getting back to me. I can keep you on the reserve list but if anyone else asks to go on it they will automatically go before you until you can confirm either way. That way it is fair to all (y)

Feb 8, 2024
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Hi Glen,
Thanks for getting back to me. I can keep you on the reserve list but if anyone else asks to go on it they will automatically go before you until you can confirm either way. That way it is fair to all (y)
No problem, thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back