2018 Master Horn (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
2017 Renault Master
Hi all,
Whilst on my travels last week a "Gentleman" decided he couldnt see us in the huge Camper we were driving and decided to try to run us into the middle lane whilst joining the motorway and whilst i saw him coming and parped my frankly pathetic mouse f@rt of an excuse for a horn he either didnt hear it or didnt care.

I have decided its time to upgrade the horn, I know you will all shout about the legalities of a loud horn etc but i'm not talking about a train horn or anything just something a little louder than standard.

Anyway, i have scoured the engine bay and for the life of me i cant actually find the existing one. Can anyone please advise where it actually lives?

Thanks

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
If you think the Renault horn is poor, you should hear the sprinter horn, a Noddy car would be louder.:( I would change it but to access the existing horn, you have to remove the section of the front that includes the grill :doh:

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
There are too many drivers who have not read the highway code and think they have a right to barge their way over the give way line as they join a motorway. They seem to ignore the bits that say “ give priority to traffic already on the motorway” and “check the traffic on the motorway and match your speed to fit safely into the traffic flow in the left-hand lane”. A horn loud enough to necessitate a change of underwear is needed for such drivers.

I have sympathy for drivers of HGVs that have difficulty getting up to speed quickly and will give them space if they need it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back