2016 Carthago Compactline Forward Cabin lights out (1 Viewer)

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
Currently on the central aire at Cordoba. Following my Truma error code yesterday which I cleared by switching off the van master switch, I discovered that both sides of lights around the cab seats are still out. I've checked all the fuses I can find but to no avail. Is there a Funster 'sparky' out there able to assist? It must be something simple for them both to fail together, he said hopefully.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Currently on the central aire at Cordoba. Following my Truma error code yesterday which I cleared by switching off the van master switch, I discovered that both sides of lights around the cab seats are still out. I've checked all the fuses I can find but to no avail. Is there a Funster 'sparky' out there able to assist? It must be something simple for them both to fail together, he said hopefully.
Daft question but they’re switched on at the door and at the front?
Also on mine there’s a switch near the drivers door (but I’m LHD)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Not so daft as the OP. :oops: I always leave it permanently switched on so didn't even think about it. Doh, as Homer Simpson would say. Thanks. That's a hour I wasted shifting the stuff in the garage to get at the fuse panel and checking "all" the fuses.
Can you please let uncle Lenny HB know I’ve sorted out the electrics for you😉😁😁

He might have the same problem in his new compactline, then I can help him too, he’s getting to that age😉🤣🤣🤣

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Not on the Compactline there isn't or at least I've not found it.
The front large switch is located on the UK nearside sandwiched between the 2 little shelves near the cab door alongside the USB socket. .

OP
OP
cyberyacht
Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
The front large switch is located on the UK nearside sandwiched between the 2 little shelves near the cab door alongside the USB socket. .
So it is. I thought that was to control the power socket. Another school day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Not any more it seems Mel. My 2021 doesn't have that switch.
I knew it would be on Cyber's as his is slightly older than mine. Do you have any type of 'master' ceiling light switch at the front at all now?

Jun 12, 2020
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138 Compact
Exp
Since 2017
Another MHF
I knew it would be on Cyber's as his is slightly older than mine. Do you have any type of 'master' ceiling light switch at the front at all now?
Nope. Big master switches at hab door and above the table. Little 3 way rocker switches above the middle of the cab for small spotlights above the cab seats.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back