Signature Motorhomes & Leisure

Motorhome Dealer details

Signature Motorhomes & Leisure is an official main dealer for Adria and Globecar mororhomes. They are situated in the North West of the UK in Preston, Lancashire. Their 11,000 sq ft indoor showroom offers customers a pleasurable viewing experience of a selection of the latest models available in the Adria and Globecar motorhomes model ranges.

From their website -
Signature.JPG

At Signature our objective is to offer our customers a buying experience that exceeds their...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
March 2017
I held back from posting a review mostly because this is my first Motorhome so obviously I don't have the depth of experience of some other Funsters. However it would be unfair not to 'call it as I see it' as every bit of research can be helpful in it's own way.

Before visiting Signature I must have been to a dozen dealerships, so the out of town Industrial estate feel of the surroundings did not put me off. What I have found most important is the personnel, sales-people, back up staff and the 'feel' of the place. I had previously visited Globecar Dealerships in Perth and Newark and had been appalled by the reception I got. One made it their priority to tell me that if I bought from elsewhere I wouldn't be using their Dealer facilities, the other tried to scare me with stories of Van availability and price in the current Political situation. Signature couldn't have been more different. I rang them to ask a simple question about making up the 3rd bed and they immediately invited me up for a demonstration. There was no high pressure sales and I got as little, or as much, time with the sales person (Chris) as I wanted. I told them that I wanted to go to the NEC show and compare several vans, they understood that and even provided me with two complimentary tickets.

As you will have guessed I eventually bought a Globecar from them, at a reasonable discount. After-market radio, solar and reversing camera were fitted and the van was delivered on time and at the agreed price. The handover was not rushed at all, it was thorough and comprehensive.

I have not had my first Habitation service done yet, but I am not dreading it as I trust them to be fair and even handed. I have had to go back and check a few things - how things work, beginners questions, I have found Chris to be a great help and most patient and understanding.

I am very pleased with the Dealer and the vehicle :) (y)
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes