Jul

Rally Norfolk Motorhome Show 2024 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
1704107117659.png

To Book this rally follow this 3 step process
  1. Book with Warners. Choose Club Booking, MotorhomeFun. Give your Username where they ask for Membership Number.
  2. Fill This Form. This gives vital information to our Rally Marshals
  3. Tell us you are coming by posting in this rally thread.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2020
Stevenage, UK
Funster No
MH
pilote low profile
Exp
Since 2013
View attachment 850014

To Book this rally follow this 3 step process
  1. Book with Warners. Choose Club Booking, MotorhomeFun. Give your Username where they ask for Membership Number.
  2. Fill This Form. This gives vital information to our Rally Marshals
  3. Tell us you are coming by posting in this rally thread.
Hope Iā€™ve posted this correctly, just booked Norfolk show arriving Thursday 18th šŸ˜€ looking forward to seeing you all.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
How did you book? Weā€™ve tried to book but not received link? I must be doing something wrong . Tia

I'm assuming you don't mean Norfolk, rather Retro. The link to retrofest was sent, check your junk mail (y)

Aug 21, 2020
Stevenage, UK
Funster No
MH
pilote low profile
Exp
Since 2013
I'm assuming you don't mean Norfolk, rather Retro. The link to retrofest was sent, check your junk mail (y)
Hi, weā€™re already booked into Norfolk, itā€™s the retro we would like to book. Iā€™ve checked junk and havenā€™t received anything ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, weā€™re already booked into Norfolk, itā€™s the retro we would like to book. Iā€™ve checked junk and havenā€™t received anything ??

It shows as being received. Hotmail is famous for trashing mail from us, it must be in your spam or junk. Let me know with a personal message if you canā€™t find it.

Aug 21, 2020
Stevenage, UK
Funster No
MH
pilote low profile
Exp
Since 2013
It shows as being received. Hotmail is famous for trashing mail from us, it must be in your spam or junk. Let me know with a personal message if you canā€™t find it.
Sorry itā€™s not there and I always receive round up news ok. How do I pm you? Thanks

May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Anyone know how long they keep the doors open Thursday night? THinking of joining you all after work but that obviously only works IF the gates are still open at 6-7pm depending on A140 conditions at rush hour.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
All Warners Motorhome Shows are open for camping arrivals Thursday & Friday 8:00am to 9:00pm (except the late September Malvern Caravan Show).

Fun Marshalls will however appreciate a heads up if you are going to be arriving lateish so they will know to still have a welcoming committee available ;)

May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Thanks Kannon Fodda can get on with booking it now then, A140 you genuninely have no idea if its a hour (best case) or 2-3 at rush hour, so it was worth asking .... we'll leave at 5pm from about a third up the A140 near the A1120 junction I expect -> I'll flag on here once we've booked and linked the booking. I have other questions in another thread in chat, I want to build a flag pole with lights on it is this objected to in the Fun area ? (I know it won't be needed due to location, but it will be part of the weekend to build/commision the thing).

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Responded to your flag pole question in that thread ;)

Late evening arrivals at Warners shows are par for the course. There is always one trying to get there after work and got held up somewhere. But Warners are strict on closing the gate at 9:00pm, and there is no holding area for overnight if you miss so you'd just be turned away. I know Lincoln one year I marshalled I was in touch with one funster who was texting updates and literally made it at 8:59pm :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back